Sponsored

RESOLVED - Steeda subframe brace issue

stang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP
I had the same issue with my steeda subframe braces. I will say it is the only Steeda part I have had an issue with.

Kind of sucks that they don't cover it under warranty, especially after purchasing several thousands of dollars of suspension components from them.

Screenshot_20230523-203337_Gmail.jpg
Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Don't see anything wrong with that, folks most likely would not want to pay the extra cost of production. Want powder coated suspension parts...... Have at it, remove the part, go to the powder folks, get it done.

Or remove the rust, repaint, Steeda does a good job supplying functional & well fitting after market parts.

Anyone that has modified more than 1 car has heard the saying "bolts right on" knows it's kind of inside joke.

That said anything I've purchased am happy to say, Steeda comes very close to that being so.

Griping about some road rash, trashing a painted suspension part. It is like griping about the rust that shows on wheel hubs caused by brake dust.

So silly

OP
OP
abie915

abie915

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP, '16 EB PP
Funny, the OP was quick to bash Steeda, took some arm twisting to get him to call and except for editing the title has dissapeared since things got resolved....
I'm very much here lol, and have been since the s550 was announced in 2014...must have missed the additional posts. As for the bashing, I guess I came in a little hot as I was very disappointed to see the powder coat failing and rust underneath it, and for that I apologize. Steeda was great and sent me replacements promptly, I'm not sure why they're refusing to replace them for @stang17

GrabberBargeCaptain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Base 6sp in Grabber Blue
Probably because you publicized it on the forum. Maybe they'll take care of it for you now stang17 😂
Sponsored