Reserved my custom plate today

Atlas1

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Too much? I think it looks better on the front than the back. Mach 1 on top of Mach 001 might be too much. Thoughts?

IMG_0600.jpeg
IMG_0601.jpeg
I think it looks good. I tried to get my chassis number ‘M1985’ but Washington state wouldn’t allow it.

Advertisement

I Bleed Ford Blue

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 grabber blue GT PP1 convertible
In Ohio they have a website so you can check if what you want is available and they tell you what is not allowed. After you make your choice, go to the nearest DMV and they give you a temp tag on the spot with your plate # and a registration. The real plate showed up about a week later. I got mine back in 2014 and just transfer it to the next vehicle when I trade them in.

Here they allow 7 characters on a standard plate and only 6 on veteran and specialty plates.

fastergt350

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Ordering, 2020 Colorado ZR2 Bison, 2020 Shelby GT500 Traded In
Too much? I think it looks better on the front than the back. Mach 1 on top of Mach 001 might be too much. Thoughts?

IMG_0600.jpeg
IMG_0601.jpeg
What you need are some nice Ford Performance plate borders.

Jimmy Dean

Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 02 150, 06 250

IMG_0600.jpeg
IMG_0601.jpeg
Horrible that you have to ruin the front of a car with a license plate up there.

stageron

Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Horrible that you have to ruin the front of a car with a license plate up there.
I have no problem with the front plate...Not showing the car, not entering the car in any car shows not worried about when I sell it because I'm going to be driving it until I die or they take my license away. I bought the car to drive and enjoy and that's what I'm doing. Funny but I don't even notice the front plate when I'm behind the wheel...the rear plate either for that matter...lol.
Lighten up Jimmy Dean life's to short to worry about a license plate.

Jimmy Dean

Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 02 150, 06 250
I have no problem with the front plate...Not showing the car, not entering the car in any car shows not worried about when I sell it because I'm going to be driving it until I die or they take my license away. I bought the car to drive and enjoy and that's what I'm doing. Funny but I don't even notice the front plate when I'm behind the wheel...the rear plate either for that matter...lol.
Lighten up Jimmy Dean life's to short to worry about a license plate.
Nah man, I enjoy looking at my cars (I have zero intention of selling mine either, I don't do shows or anything else), and I just prefer the look of no front plate. It is one of the reasons that for the jobs I am looking at, moving back to texas is not on the plate.

stageron

Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Nah man, I enjoy looking at my cars (I have zero intention of selling mine either, I don't do shows or anything else), and I just prefer the look of no front plate. It is one of the reasons that for the jobs I am looking at, moving back to texas is not on the plate.
I get it, I'd prefer not to have it but I'm not gonna be that upset if it has to be. I thought about the whole hide a plate thing but if not showing the car what's the point. I'm not gonna pull the plate off every time I park in my driveway.

Advertisement

200 - Redline360 - 1

Advertisement