Sponsored

Reserved my custom plate today

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Too much? I think it looks better on the front than the back. Mach 1 on top of Mach 001 might be too much. Thoughts?

IMG_0600.jpeg
IMG_0601.jpeg
I think it looks good. I tried to get my chassis number ‘M1985’ but Washington state wouldn’t allow it.
Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
In Ohio they have a website so you can check if what you want is available and they tell you what is not allowed. After you make your choice, go to the nearest DMV and they give you a temp tag on the spot with your plate # and a registration. The real plate showed up about a week later. I got mine back in 2014 and just transfer it to the next vehicle when I trade them in.

Here they allow 7 characters on a standard plate and only 6 on veteran and specialty plates.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Too much? I think it looks better on the front than the back. Mach 1 on top of Mach 001 might be too much. Thoughts?

IMG_0600.jpeg
IMG_0601.jpeg
Horrible that you have to ruin the front of a car with a license plate up there.

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Horrible that you have to ruin the front of a car with a license plate up there.
I have no problem with the front plate...Not showing the car, not entering the car in any car shows not worried about when I sell it because I'm going to be driving it until I die or they take my license away. I bought the car to drive and enjoy and that's what I'm doing. Funny but I don't even notice the front plate when I'm behind the wheel...the rear plate either for that matter...lol.
Lighten up Jimmy Dean life's to short to worry about a license plate.

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I have no problem with the front plate...Not showing the car, not entering the car in any car shows not worried about when I sell it because I'm going to be driving it until I die or they take my license away. I bought the car to drive and enjoy and that's what I'm doing. Funny but I don't even notice the front plate when I'm behind the wheel...the rear plate either for that matter...lol.
Lighten up Jimmy Dean life's to short to worry about a license plate.
Nah man, I enjoy looking at my cars (I have zero intention of selling mine either, I don't do shows or anything else), and I just prefer the look of no front plate. It is one of the reasons that for the jobs I am looking at, moving back to texas is not on the plate.

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
Nah man, I enjoy looking at my cars (I have zero intention of selling mine either, I don't do shows or anything else), and I just prefer the look of no front plate. It is one of the reasons that for the jobs I am looking at, moving back to texas is not on the plate.
I get it, I'd prefer not to have it but I'm not gonna be that upset if it has to be. I thought about the whole hide a plate thing but if not showing the car what's the point. I'm not gonna pull the plate off every time I park in my driveway.

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
I like plates that make you think hmmm that looks like it might be a custom plate, and try to figure it out. Thought I had a perfect choice with 767 MPH (get it? Mach 1 is the Speed of sound?). But not available in PA. 😡 Maybe someone in another state could use it though.

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
I like plates that make you think hmmm that looks like it might be a custom plate, and try to figure it out. Thought I had a perfect choice with 767 MPH (get it? Mach 1 is the Speed of sound?). But not available in PA. 😡 Maybe someone in another state could use it though.
That’s why I was thinking about “Yeager 1” but in the end I threw subtly out the window. Lol.

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
check my pic on this thread. I didn’t drill into my bumper. I used a Sho n Sto bracket.
The front plate will ruin the lines of the car no matter where you put it. Sto and show is great if you’re entering the car in shows. I’m not so there’s no point for me to use a sto and show. It’s not like I’m gonna pull it off every time I park it in my driveway just so I can stare at it. Bumper mount is fine with me and I hardly even notice it from the drivers seat. Lol

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
I think Yeager 1 would have been pretty cool. Makes you think to try and figure what it means. Most would think it's your name but those of us who didn't have our heads buried in a cell phone our whole lives would know what it means.

BTW yesterday I went to a local show and shine and there was a FJG mach 1 with the appearance pack and handling pack and his plate was 21 MACH

Reactions: 12g

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
The front plate will ruin the lines of the car no matter where you put it. Sto and show is great if you’re entering the car in shows. I’m not so there’s no point for me to use a sto and show. It’s not like I’m gonna pull it off every time I park it in my driveway just so I can stare at it. Bumper mount is fine with me and I hardly even notice it from the drivers seat. Lol
I have always hated drilling into the bumper. If it doesn’t bother you, then okeedokee.
Sponsored