dbegley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package 401a
Vehicle Showcase
thanks for the responses. I don't need winter tires. Drive my Mustang only when it's warmer out. But those summer tires are pretty worthless at even 50 degrees. Looking for a three season performance tire. So the consensus is I should replace all four tires and NOT do just the rear tires? My local tire shop would give me a trade in for those front tires.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
thanks for the responses. I don't need winter tires. Drive my Mustang only when it's warmer out. But those summer tires are pretty worthless at even 50 degrees. Looking for a three season performance tire. So the consensus is I should replace all four tires and NOT do just the rear tires? My local tire shop would give me a trade in for those front tires.
Yes to all four. Anything less would be flat out dangerous.

axios

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Yes to all four. Anything less would be flat out dangerous.
100%! A guy I know crashed his Tesla because he was running two different sets, and he wasn't even going fast.

Just came across this video today, seems like an honest review of Michelin PS All Season 4, hope it helps.

Son of SVO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Ecoboost premium coupe
Hi all! I wanted to provide an update on my driving impressions since my changeover to the Verenstein Wintrac Pro winter tires a month ago. While I have not yet driven the car in snow I have driven it plenty in cold and wet. Overall, quite impressive! While a little noisy much more comfortable and predictable than the stock Pirellis. No more cold temperature or wet road anxiety. Of course not as direct as the Pirellis but still very good handling. I actually am enjoying the car more now! The Sport Edition wheels also look great and to well with the car I think. Here's a photo.
20201129_093911.jpg
Sponsored