Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
I think that with a few coats of the right kind of base paint you could come up with a blanket surface that will accept painted artwork.

My needs are a lot simpler: Second instance of a mild safety feature: red reflective vinyl bunny in a tactical position in case of side-of-highway activity. The bright reflective white within the trunk is my "Yellow jacket", such as those required as part of every French driver's equipment. Probably won't ever use the jacket in protest. But, you never know.
YellowCarTrunkRabbit.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
goldengooner

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
This is what is going to be painted on my Heat Blanket, not the number 1, as that was number 1 of 8 ideas
20190506_000905.jpg

Osofast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt premium
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, if you don’t mind me asking, how much did that run - is it all air brushed or is that a vinyl overlay?
That’s not mine, I’m sure it wasn’t cheap. I looked into have something on a much simpler scale done and was quoted $1000.00 that included $100 for a new liner and $200 to ship it when it was complete.
Thought the best for that money could be better used for some go fast mods or something you could see with the hood closed

OP
OP
goldengooner

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
That’s not mine, I’m sure it wasn’t cheap. I looked into have something on a much simpler scale done and was quoted $1000.00 that included $100 for a new liner and $200 to ship it when it was complete.
Thought the best for that money could be better used for some go fast mods or something you could see with the hood closed
Around ÂŁ350 $320 and it will be airbrushed as he is around the corner will just take the blanket off. As for other mods, everything to the car has been done inside and out the way I want it. This is the final thing, and only because a friend had it done and it looked so damm cool
Sponsored