tcador

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
Previous: '15 GT PP
Hey Peeps,

Anyone have a recommended body shop in Austin? I've got a spoiler on the way and not confident in drilling my trunk lid but figure any competent body shop could do this fairly quickly.

Thanks
Sponsored

venomsnake21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium with Track Package
Hey Peeps,

Anyone have a recommended body shop in Austin? I've got a spoiler on the way and not confident in drilling my trunk lid but figure any competent body shop could do this fairly quickly.

Thanks

My favorite shop is Berli's. They are not the cheapest but their work is second to none. Best shop hands down!

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
I've always liked Jeffs Auto Body on N. Lamar.

Great work, but not the cheapest either.

Ground Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 White EB+PP
If you're up north, I like Collision Craft up in Hutto - they installed my RTR grille and even adjusted for panel gaps on my hood/front fenders for no extra cost.

OP
OP
tcador

tcador

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'm going to try and book one of these places in the next two weeks. Might try and see if they can do some paintwork on my rear bumper to make it look like a premium.

Sponsored

WhiteWidow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Oxford White
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'm going to try and book one of these places in the next two weeks. Might try and see if they can do some paintwork on my rear bumper to make it look like a premium.
You could always order a pre painted or unpainted premium bumper. I've been thinking of doing the same. Then you can always add another type of diffuser or valance, which requires the premium bumper as a prerequisite.

OP
OP
tcador

tcador

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)

WhiteWidow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thinking about one of these, which just happened to pop up today: http://www.americanmuscle.com/mmd-rear-diffuser-1516nonpremium-bumper.html

I'm also having a spoiler installed (gt350 tech pack...the tiny one). Undecided if i'll do anything with the bumper at this point. I don't really want to spend $400+ on it.
Same here... That money could go to a lot of better mods. That bumper looks awesome, have you seen any pics of it installed? I might have to pick this up!

OP
OP
tcador

tcador

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
The consensus from the other thread is that there aren't any installed pics available yet but several have already ordered. I bet we'll see some in the next 2 weeks. I just want to make sure it doesn't look like an afterthought, stuck on piece of plastic.

WhiteWidow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The consensus from the other thread is that there aren't any installed pics available yet but several have already ordered. I bet we'll see some in the next 2 weeks. I just want to make sure it doesn't look like an afterthought, stuck on piece of plastic.
Yeah I agree.. I wish there was an actual aftermarket bumper and diffuser, that is similar or better than the premium bumper.

Sponsored

slythetove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Hey Peeps,

Thanks
Did you ever get your spoiler installed, and if so who did it?

OP
OP
tcador

tcador

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
Not yet, been tied up with out things but hopefully in next 2 weeks.
Sponsored