Sponsored

Any good performance shops or repair shops that do good work on Mustangs?

Tex5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Any good performance shops or repair shops that do good work on Mustangs? Around North Austin to around Georgetown.
Sponsored

ripvanbl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 Whipple Stage 2
Vehicle Showcase
Any good performance shops or repair shops that do good work on Mustangs? Around North Austin to around Georgetown.
I’ve had good luck with Kirk at Pro Modular Performance. Definitely knows Mustangs, but depending on what you want done, can take a little while.

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
JC Auto Spec (georgetown and pflugerville locations) does good work. They've worked on my car a few times, the owner has owned Mustangs. They're the go-to place for Mazdas too FWIW.

HN401A

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Anyone have any experience with Torqqe Performance on the SW side of town?

Sponsored

ripvanbl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 Whipple Stage 2
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't had any work done there, but that is where I did my dyno pulls. The staff seemed professional, friendly, and knew what they doing. Not much to go on I know, but I would probably at least go in there and talk to them. If you do use them, let us know how it went.

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I was there for a couple of dyno runs. Front desk staff was nice. Guys in the shop seemed ok. Talked with the head tech a bit and he seemed cool, but I haven't had them to any real work. Definitely a clean shop with lots of high end clients, so that's a good sign.

mattrubt12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1 Manual
Anyone know of any shops near New Braunfels area that does exhaust work? needing to get a catback exhaust installed with the factory valves.

Gumbercules

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium AT
I went to Torqqe Performance back when I lived further south to have my Brembos put on. Dropped it off in the morning and they had it ready by the the following day. I've also been to Pro Modular Performance about a month ago to troubleshoot my car misfiring on cold start. Dropped it off on a Friday morning and was able to pick it up Monday, but car started misfiring again on startup about a week later. They said everything looked fine with the cylinder and swapped out my Denso plugs with Motorcraft ones. Not sure if I want to take it back to them though just because they're crazy busy all the time and need to have the car for several days before servicing.

Sponsored

HN401A

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
UPDATE: I was initially planning on going to Torqqe performance to have a couple of parts installed, but their quote was way way high and the shop was on the other side of town from me. I'm sure they do good work, but the premium just seemed unnecessary.

I ended up going to Pro Modular Performance instead. Kirk was great to work with and very knowledgeable on the platform (He currently has a twin turbo 2015). I had them install long tubes/cats, a double h pipe, a few aesthetic items and then a few dyno pulls with a flex fuel tune. The car is a lot more fun to drive now!

So, if you are on the North side of town and are looking for a trustworthy Mustang-focused shop, give him a call!

ramrod512

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randall
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
I'm late to the party, but feel free to reach out if you need anything done still.
I'm all the way down in Buda, but just giving you the option.

Minor or Major stuff, as well as custom tunes.

Ryan

My friend Todd goes to this shop. Top notch place!
Sponsored