Sponsored

Recent Trade In

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
I've had 3 air cooled 911's and my last 997.2 GT3. They were all great cars and sometimes I miss them. But Porsches are much more expensive than they should be. They really aren't that much better than competing cars and I always felt like I was getting ripped off by Ferry himself when I had to buy a part or have any of them in for service. I love my GT350...:thumbsup:
Sponsored

Grunholle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
///M
I wouldn't drop a dime on a 997.2 Cab GTS... however having had a 997.1 C2S I wouldn't say no to a 997.2 GTS w/manual, so much more enjoyable than the current 991.1 GTS which feels very porky and uninvolved to me. I think Porsche's current "best" offerings outside the GT3/GT3RS is the GT4 and the Spyder, tell your dealership's owner to pick up one of those quick as their successors won't be nearly as affordable and potentially not NA, just make sure it has LWBs and PCCBs :)

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
I wouldn't drop a dime on a 997.2 Cab GTS... however having had a 997.1 C2S I wouldn't say no to a 997.2 GTS w/manual, so much more enjoyable than the current 991.1 GTS which feels very porky and uninvolved to me. I think Porsche's current "best" offerings outside the GT3/GT3RS is the GT4 and the Spyder, tell your dealership's owner to pick up one of those quick as their successors won't be nearly as affordable and potentially not NA, just make sure it has LWBs and PCCBs :)
Ha! Now you're talking. A (6-spd manual only) GT4 with LWB & PCCB.... not bad at all if I may say. :D :thumbsup:

gravedgr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
[MENTION=21698]swedensky[/MENTION] - I had a 2011 911 GTS, so if you have any specific questions (I think everyone has covered most of the basics) feel free to shoot me a PM.

Sponsored