Sponsored

Received Carbon Dynamics wheel, but not the one I ordered. Many pics inside.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
One more nail in CD's coffin...they asked for people to provide their ordering information and still screwed up the deliveries.
Sponsored

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
I guess i got lucky, it got the one i ordered, red stripe and grey/silver stitching. But the wheel that was sent it was i believe an auto, had another member here send it directly to them. But i didn't have to do any wiring changes.

Really sucks for any that have issues, they do good work but are not very detail oriented or organized unfortunately. Maybe this is something they can learn from or soon people will spread the word in a bad way.

Best of luck to any that have to swap.

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
CD really has to get their shit together! So much potential to be a great vendor with the products they make but they're are way too many issues!
Also, if anyone is looking at their 350 fenders or carbon stuff, I would recommend http://www.hcmcarbon.com
They're slightly cheaper, zero complaints and they actually have 3 year warranty on their stuff...
Their stuff online looks good. But I, along with many others, have been screwed over by their shop in Santee. Plenty of sh*t reviews online if you look for them. Ernie Sigala is not someone I would do business with again.
Yea, absolutely stay away from HCM carbon. Go with a different company, if need be save up more money for Anderson Composites or something!! Just avoid that snake/lowlife of a person. Plenty of garbage reviews and terrible products along with other countless reasons to avoid business with that scum.

If I keep even one person from buying their products I feel I've done some good in the world. If you would like to know more - please message me for details! :thumbsup:

PRG3k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
For as much as these cost you'd think they'd get it right. Probably my favorite cosmetic mod for the entire S550 besides wheels.

I even know the name Ernie Sigala. Mainly due to rip off reports and more than one class action lawsuit filed against him.
Sponsored