Sponsored

Recaro seats take away the heated and cooled feature

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
I have the Recaros on mine and I thought mine came with that feature when I took the car home, salesmen didn't mention that when I asked him about the differences in the regular leather and Recaros. I was kind of pissed because the idea of having heated/cooled seats appealed me. However, I am now content I don't have them.

The Recaros give the car a much better interior look, without a doubt. I also live in SoCal, which our weather tends to average 75 degrees for the year, so I don't need them.

If I lived in Vegas, Minnesota, or any state with extreme weather...I probably would have definitely opted for heated/cool option
Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
So I just re-read the first post. You just placed the order on 6/1, so you haven't bought the car yet right? I'd just change the order.

vr4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 cobra
No your dealer shouldn't.

Remote start is not standard. It is included with the auto tranny option. When you select the auto transmission option it specifically states it includes the remote start.

Only makes sense that if you don't get the auto, you don't get the remote start.

This is like someone getting mad because the standard stereo does not explicitly say, 'Subwoofer not included'.
It's called sarcasm.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Honestly, this thread brings up something I wanted to mention. I buy expensive software for my company, and some of that software is about the price of our Mustangs. When I buy those softwares, I get very explicit and detailed technical information. But when we buy our 30-40-50k cars, we don't even know such basic features about the cars. For example, no one seems to know which model Brembo comes on the PP.

So I'm saying the OP should expect some high level details like whether he's getting certain options and what they mean!
That's pretty cheap software purchases based on what I deal with for a large enterprise company but everyone's budget is different :D. Every vendor is different with what level technical information they provide for versions of their software. I deal with vendors across a bevy of markets and telecom software seems to be some of the hardest to get the specific info we need.

I just purchased some RDBMS licenses for a new ESX database cluster (4 node) for 1.32 million. We are also starting our Big Data POC. I am getting about 1.5 million for a 3 vendor RFP over the next 4-6 months.

PhillMcKraken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost
Fords site shows HD radio as standard on premium, but its only the #01a package that adds it.

Same thing here. Only trust the order form, and the order form states that recaros are not powered and heated/cooled.

Sponsored

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Honestly no idea, it's very misleading and seeing how other options pop up with notices notifying that something else will be removed, makes it surprising that there's nothing when they are added.

I'd almost have rather kept the factory seats and have put that $1500 toward the PP or future upgrades or other bucket seats.
Why would you get Recaros and not get PP ?

ConspicuousConsumption

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP MT, Explorer ST
That's pretty cheap software purchases based on what I deal with for a large enterprise company but everyone's budget is different :D. Every vendor is different with what level technical information they provide for versions of their software. I deal with vendors across a bevy of markets and telecom software seems to be some of the hardest to get the specific info we need.

I just purchased some RDBMS licenses for a new ESX database cluster (4 node) for 1.32 million. We are also starting our Big Data POC. I am getting about 1.5 million for a 3 vendor RFP over the next 4-6 months.
Some of the software is Mustang prices. Some is Bentley, some Bugatti, and some F1 race car prices. That's how my brain functions at work! The point is that I don't buy jack, be it $500 a year or $5 million without the true specs and details! I guess dealers and car makers don't need to consider the type of information that folks like us (professional detail-driven folks) want.

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Honestly no idea, it's very misleading and seeing how other options pop up with notices notifying that something else will be removed, makes it surprising that there's nothing when they are added.

I'd almost have rather kept the factory seats and have put that $1500 toward the PP or future upgrades or other bucket seats.
So go back to the dealership and change your order. You can change it up until the time the car gets bucked.

NickD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Dreaming of a Mustang GT
After driving a PP GT with the standard seats & premium trim group, I might end up going that route when ever the time comes that I can get into a new mustang. I originally had my heart set on recaros but the car will be 90% daily driven and i live in iowa so it gets hot and muggy in the summer and pretty cool in the spring and fall. The car wouldn't see winter, but still it'd be nice having the heated and cooled seats. The salesman turned the seat cooler on when i was driving it and it definitely felt nice.
Sponsored