Rear License Plate Bracket

JZTRK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R''Ken'' 2016 GT350 2020 GT "Mollie"
I do not run a plate frame or even a dealer plate I do not get paid to advertise the dealer ship. I will remove them on the spot before I drive off. Now a days dealers will print out a temp paper plate.
Now back to the frame I had a nice Shelby one on my 2016 and it rattled at idle after the resonator delete. I removed it and put a slight bend in the plate outward so it wouldn't vibrate on the paint. On the 2019 R I did not bother at all
Sponsored

johnny1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had new a 16 GT350 and 17 GT350
I do not run a plate frame or even a dealer plate I do not get paid to advertise the dealer ship. I will remove them on the spot before I drive off. Now a days dealers will print out a temp paper plate.
Now back to the frame I had a nice Shelby one on my 2016 and it rattled at idle after the resonator delete. I removed it and put a slight bend in the plate outward so it wouldn't vibrate on the paint. On the 2019 R I did not bother at all
Did the exact same things on my 16 and 17 when I had them. And I still don't advertise with anything on my vehicles for dealerships. My new truck had one of those dealership stickers on the back. 30 minutes after got it home, hair dryer,WD40 and it was gone.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Reactions: dps

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
I have a metal SHELBY frame on the rear. I added silicone 'bumper' dots so it would not rub or wear into the striped and paint. These dots are the same you find on cabinet doors found in the home improvement stores. I have used them on my last 3 cars and never have any wear issues from the plate frame touching the paint finish.
Sponsored