Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Based on what they're selling it for and the 400+ comments here that are loosely related to price I don't think that will happen.

But who knows, they might have a fancy discount code along with unbeatable customer service too!

Alex
Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
Shame! You were first on my list!

Oh well.
You clearly don't have a Mustang with the 4" screen, otherwise you'd understand that waiting this long is painful for more than one reason. If I win that Mustang/F-150 package, I'll order a Raxiom for that one. ;)

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
You clearly don't have a Mustang with the 4" screen, otherwise you'd understand that waiting this long is painful for more than one reason. If I win that Mustang/F-150 package, I'll order a Raxiom for that one. ;)
[MENTION=21083]PatrickHenninger[/MENTION] - You're right! The screen in my F150 is smaller! It's tic-tac sized.

Plus....The Raxiom is already installed in the car and has been for a while. ;)

Sponsored

3ZERO3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Sub'd because Im really looking forward to this

Last edited:

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
I'll pick this up at some point no doubt, although I'm in no rush.

I'll patiently spectate and see what the release pricing looks like later this year.

BLUEIVYS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford mustang GT performance deep impact blue
[MENTION=21083]PatrickHenninger[/MENTION] - You're right! The screen in my F150 is smaller! It's tic-tac sized.

Plus....The Raxiom is already installed in the car and has been for a while. ;)
Glad to see progress is being made. Can't you give us ANYTHING INSPIRING right now Alex? Like an anticipated time for release. ANYTHING BRO?

Rabid74

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Arnold
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Premium PP Mustang GT
Looks like the moddiction unit will be out in a week for under 600.00 If I don't get any solid info on the raxiom unit by the time it's up for sale I'm going that route.

Sponsored

BLUEIVYS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like the moddiction unit will be out in a week for under 600.00 If I don't get any solid info on the raxiom unit by the time it's up for sale I'm going that route.
Saw the video and loved it. I was waiting as long as I could for this one, but the moddiction just made my day. All I really wanted was a bigger screen and screen mirroring and it has it and it's gonna be under $599.00 with discount, raxiom is gonna have he'll beating it lol. Way to throw a monkey wrench into the market lol! I CAN'T WAIT! raxiom will lose alot of customers if they don't do something soon and rosen will be lucky to sell a few units with this coming out. Expect a price drop from them very soon

Aegir

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Let's see...

The Rosen unit looks like the previous version of the one that Moddiction is selling. Priced upwards of $1K :crazy:

The Raxiom one is vaporware, as far as I'm concerned. 34 pages and 6 months later we only have a picture of the loading screen! And a bezel that resembles... the Moddiction unit.

As for the US support, since they are all made in China, it sounds like the customer pays the intermediary. A "privilege" that all three units above are offering, therefore I see no reason to wait for Raxiom once the Moddiction sale goes live.

BLUEIVYS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Let's see...

The Rosen unit looks like the previous version of the one that Moddiction is selling. Priced upwards of $1K :crazy:

The Raxiom one is vaporware, as far as I'm concerned. 34 pages and 6 months later we only have a picture of the loading screen! And a bezel that resembles... the Moddiction unit.

As for the US support, since they are all made in China, it sounds like the customer pays the intermediary. A "privilege" that all three units above are offering, therefore I see no reason to wait for Raxiom once the Moddiction sale goes live.
I couldn't agree with you more. Raxiom were the first to announce, but as it stands now probably the last to the market lol they dropped the ball on this one. As far as rosen goes, once I saw the price I knew that was out of the question. Thats just outrageous for something with just a few simple features and no prescription amp inputs. I never really cared about the US support topic, no one here really does with the exception of a very few, most of us just want a good working product. We don't care about were it's made, mainly how well it functions and
If moddictions functions accordingly, no need for rosen or raxiom. This thread will be deserted soon. If moddiction sell the way they're planning to sell, raxiom is it trouble unless their prices are well below moddictions unit. I'm just glad we're finally getting a great unit

EddieGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2012 Challenger SRT8, 67 Fastback
I couldn't agree with you more. Raxiom were the first to announce, but as it stands now probably the last to the market lol they dropped the ball on this one. As far as rosen goes, once I saw the price I knew that was out of the question. Thats just outrageous for something with just a few simple features and no prescription amp inputs. I never really cared about the US support topic, no one here really does with the exception of a very few, most of us just want a good working product. We don't care about were it's made, mainly how well it functions and
If moddictions functions accordingly, no need for rosen or raxiom. This thread will be deserted soon. If moddiction sell the way they're planning to sell, raxiom is it trouble unless their prices are well below moddictions unit. I'm just glad we're finally getting a great unit
You're right about features and such. And considering the fact that you're swapping parts over from the stock unit, it doesn't justify the $1000 price tag. As far as units being made in China, just about all the OEM bezels, clips and connectors, are made in China, Indonesia or Mexico. That's what makes it easy for aftermartket companies to get ahold of molds to produce a new unit. And as far as US support, all that really means is if you're having issues they can just send you a replacement unit and they'll get reimbursed for the defective one. Its usually part of a deal they cut when they factor production, labor and shipping costs. The Moddiction unit is going to make a killing since they're the first to release. $600 is well worth the upgrade, especially when you read all the issues people have with the TomTop unit. Just my opinion.

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Let's see...

Moddictions unit come with warranty and updates!
Sponsored