Radio help

tcadaniel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
E350, Aviator,
Can someone please help me? When I use the steering wheel controls to scan through the radio presets it only scans the current page over and over. I need to swipe the screen to the second page to scan those stations and the same for the third. My Lincoln scans all the pages from the steering wheel controls no matter how many pages you have. I know it's a first world problem but it's frustrating taking my hands off the wheel when I'm jamming to 80's hair bands and ripping down the road with track mode exhaust screaming!!!!!
Sponsored

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
RTM

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 4x4, 2019 GT350 , work trucks
Can someone please help me? When I use the steering wheel controls to scan through the radio presets it only scans the current page over and over. I need to swipe the screen to the second page to scan those stations and the same for the third. My Lincoln scans all the pages from the steering wheel controls no matter how many pages you have. I know it's a first world problem but it's frustrating taking my hands off the wheel when I'm jamming to 80's hair bands and ripping down the road with track mode exhaust screaming!!!!!

I have been to busy too figure it out, but i don't like the that the steering wheel only does the few you set up as presets, and if you use the knob, it goes to every last stop that is all static. I would like a way to jump between all working stations, like in all my other cars, I agree, it takes a long time to "click....click....click" hearing static between the working stations
Sponsored