Radio, heater and driver's side view mirror acting up.g

mAkI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moiz
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Wondering if anyone else has this issue. I'll be calling the dealership tomorrow to see if they can take a look at it. I got three weird issues going.
1. When I turn the A/C on, the driver's side is on 85deg 7/10 times.
2. The radio occasionally comes on by itself.
3. Sometimes when I start the car, the driver's side mirror automatically starts moving and clicking after it hits max. It moves outwards as if I'm holding the left arrow button on the mirror control.

I hope it's not an electrical issue. Maybe my car is just haunted lol...
Sponsored

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG BULLITT K4675 2020 INFINITI Q50 RS 400
Is there a black charger following you constantly? LOL!!

Sponsored

OP
OP

mAkI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moiz
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
damn earliest appt I could get was on the 21st of june and that is the day I'm going to Chicago, they better fully fix whatever is wrong with it lol

harmonica2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ethan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I once experiences the mirror clicking just as you described, I think I had to turn the car off and on to stop it. Did the dealer find the problem?

StealthFighter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BOB
Vehicle(s)
-2019 GT premium a10 -pp1 -Shadow Black loaded
my '19 does it on occasion, very annoying, took it to the dealer and they claimed they never heard of this problem,,
yet it seems to have been around since the s550 was introduced in '15
They claimed to have "reset" the mirrors, whatever they did or did not do made no difference, it did it again two days after the "attempted" fix.

OP
OP

mAkI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moiz
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
The radio issue seems to be when the phone connected only it goes to Bluetooth. When it disconnects, it switched to radio instead of turning off. The heater issue doesn't happen anymore, but the mirror issue happens all the time no fix

Bullitt1589

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt #1589
My passenger side mirror does this every now and then, my parent's lincoln does it as well.

Sponsored

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
Wondering if anyone else has this issue. I'll be calling the dealership tomorrow to see if they can take a look at it. I got three weird issues going.
3. Sometimes when I start the car, the driver's side mirror automatically starts moving and clicking after it hits max. It moves outwards as if I'm holding the left arrow button on the mirror control.

Not happening on mine.

blackk3389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
'19 BULLITT#3389, '03 cobra vert#2198,2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
Happens on mine on occasion, on the passenger side. Same on a Lincoln we had too.
But a new weirdness just occurred, my mode disappeared had it set for sport & no traction w/ track exhaust. Then just gone. Also had rear camera delay on. It too gone. Also had it in reverse and NO backup camera. WTF FORD

harmonica2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ethan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Still happening sometimes on my passenger side mirror. When it happens, I have to adjust the mirror to make it stop, and then hit the preset to get it back in position. Not terrible, but definitely an inconvenience when it happens, which is about once every other week.

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜05 GMC P/U, ā€˜17 Impala, 19 Bullitt

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜05 GMC P/U, ā€˜17 Impala, 19 Bullitt

Hi - My passenger side mirror had convulsions like you described one time. Hasnā€™t done it since. I wouldnā€™t worry about it unless it occurs regularly... Bruce
Sponsored