Radiator Fan Not Turning On

Lime1GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
First why a 160 thermostat? The pcm relies on all inputs from sensors including coolant temp. OEM thermostat is best.
Do you have an aftermarket tune running? If so are the fans turned Off by the programming or the temperature they turn On is extremely high?
According to spedy7's diagram the two motors use one ground G100 that also has connectors C1074 and C144 in the circuit. Did you check the circuit and the connectors?
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
What was the problem? My 2018 mustang just started doing the same thing.
Agreed - OP should post up what resolved the issue... as it could help others like yourself in the future.

1miracle2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang EcoBoost
What was the problem?
Good morning,
So for me it was a domino effect. The main issue for me was that my car overheated. When that happened some of the real HOT coolant dripped out and down the cracked coolant tank. When that happened the coolant went on my LED control box. This caused the wire to come out of the box and tap the ground wire to where the fans are grounded. That caused a blow RF1 (relay fan 1) to go out. It was one thing after the other that crapped out, lol. Hope that helps.

Loweone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Good morning,
So for me it was a domino effect. The main issue for me was that my car overheated. When that happened some of the real HOT coolant dripped out and down the cracked coolant tank. When that happened the coolant went on my LED control box. This caused the wire to come out of the box and tap the ground wire to where the fans are grounded. That caused a blow RF1 (relay fan 1) to go out. It was one thing after the other that crapped out, lol. Hope that helps.
[/QUOTE Did that fix your air conditioner problem too.
Sponsored