Sponsored

RACE RED S550 MUSTANG Thread

Melino

Nice find TN. Great to see it outdoors.

It looks like that was shot right outside of Vegas based on some of the landmarks.
Sponsored

intoadaze

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Ivann
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT 5.0
This is going to be the color I get! Or white, cant decide yet :(

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Lightning, 87 GT
Great pics TopNotch! I changed my background image 5 times while scrolling down! lol!

Focustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Love the B&W pics! They really show the cars lines well. Ford ought to use B&W for some of the advertising campaign. HOT...

DBCooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Nice pics! The only thing better would be a video going down the dirt road with a herd of horses running along with it...

Sponsored

Focustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Nice pics! The only thing better would be a video going down the dirt road with a herd of horses running along with it...
Yeah, but that was done in Ford commercials before, so the imagery would be awesome, but the concept has become a little overused. Of course, the youngsters might not notice...

Helios1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mondeo/Porsche Cayman S
It could be the radar blanking plates for adaptive cruise control.

COBRA32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 LE KONA BLUE
Why would Ford do a Photo Shoot with the hood of the vehicle so off on the right side. The hood does not line up with the front edge of the fender or the front cap it looks just awful and projects a lack of concern by Ford personal to let a show car have that kind of quality fit on the body panels. Just hope the production cars are far better. Getting a 50th I hope and I also hope Ford pays better attention to Quality when making these 2015's. Ford seems to have a Quality problem when trying to get their hoods to line up correctly. They need to address this the Mustang and Taurus are the worst its a hit or miss getting one that is wright. Please Ford fix this issue. Love your products just wish you would pay more attention to getting it wright the first time and every time.

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
Why would Ford do a Photo Shoot with the hood of the vehicle so off on the right side. The hood does not line up with the front edge of the fender or the front cap it looks just awful and projects a lack of concern by Ford personal to let a show car have that kind of quality fit on the body panels. Just hope the production cars are far better. Getting a 50th I hope and I also hope Ford pays better attention to Quality when making these 2015's. Ford seems to have a Quality problem when trying to get their hoods to line up correctly. They need to address this the Mustang and Taurus are the worst its a hit or miss getting one that is wright. Please Ford fix this issue. Love your products just wish you would pay more attention to getting it wright the first time and every time.

RIGHT...

Sponsored

Allerick

First Time Mustang Buyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang (DIB 2.3T w/ Ceramic Int.)
Loving the pictures! Thank you for sharing.

Side note: Anyone notice how low, and perhaps obvious, that black plastic flap is below the front diffuser? I know they showed a video about the three different ones that the different variants of the Mustang will get, but this one is too conspicuous. I haven't noticed it on any of the other cars so far. I hope it isn't so pronounced on the real car. It looks sort of ugly to me.

Edit: I attached a photo so it is clear what I am talking about.
2015 Mustang Race Red PVP Drive-4 Highlight.jpg

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
Loving the pictures! Thank you for sharing.

Side note: Anyone notice how low, and perhaps obvious, that black plastic flap is below the front diffuser? I know they showed a video about the three different ones that the different variants of the Mustang will get, but this one is too conspicuous. I haven't noticed it on any of the other cars so far. I hope it isn't so pronounced on the real car. It looks sort of ugly to me.

Edit: I attached a photo so it is clear what I am talking about.
That "Black Plastic Flap" is the Air Dam. I'm pretty sure this is an Eco-Boost model which, according to the video about the Aerodynamics has a more agressive Air Dam to help it achieve Better Fuel Economy. I'm also pretty sure it won't be that noticible in real life, but will probably require some getting used to when parking as I have a feeling that it will scrape parking blocks.

Allerick

First Time Mustang Buyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang (DIB 2.3T w/ Ceramic Int.)
That "Black Plastic Flap" is the Air Dam. I'm pretty sure this is an Eco-Boost model which, according to the video about the Aerodynamics has a more agressive Air Dam to help it achieve Better Fuel Economy. I'm also pretty sure it won't be that noticible in real life, but will probably require some getting used to when parking as I have a feeling that it will scrape parking blocks.
I thought that was called an Air Dam, but I wasn't sure. I knew they were going to put one on the ecoboost that was designed to help with fuel economy, but I just don't want it to be that visible. Any reason this one is so pronounced? Just the photos or perhaps a pre-production version?

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I thought that was called an Air Dam, but I wasn't sure. I knew they were going to put one on the ecoboost that was designed to help with fuel economy, but I just don't want it to be that visible. Any reason this one is so pronounced? Just the photos or perhaps a pre-production version?

It might have been damaged on those dirt roads. It's hardly visible in the other photos.

OP
OP
Jarstang

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Correct, this is the EcoBoost.

The photographer, a Ford employee and recent member that works on the 2.3L engine development, informed us these photos were taken during their latest development trip.
Sponsored