Question: VMP GEN 3R Kit Installation

khalismatic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Non-PP, 6-Speed MT-82
I'm installing the VMP Gen 3R Kit this weekend and it's been a parts fiasco to say the least. My question is, I have a lower intake manifold that does not seem to come with a port for the PCV, is this normal? Does anyone else have the same issue? I have included 2 images showing the front and back of the lower intake manifold.
20200704_114033.jpg
20200704_114012.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
khalismatic

khalismatic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Are you talking about this
E27E2A1A-EC08-4375-B462-D7DF2F186548.jpeg
Yes, that's the port I'm talking about! I do not have that on the new lower manifold that vmp partnered with MFP on. I checked all my packaging and I have confirmed 7x that I have no plug adapter to open up the block plates as shown in the pics above.

Bioni007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 5.0
Yes, that's the port I'm talking about! I do not have that on the new lower manifold that vmp partnered with MFP on. I checked all my packaging and I have confirmed 7x that I have no plug adapter to open up the block plates as shown in the pics above.
Your fine bro most people block it off any ways
it just with your oil catch can and if you don’t have it means they updated it and you don’t need it any more

OP
OP
khalismatic

khalismatic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Your fine bro most people block it off any ways
it just with your oil catch can and if you don’t have it means they updated it and you don’t need it any more
Thanks man. I agree as well. After researching the hell out of this I found a video where YDBT confirmed that it's ok to do. I appreciate your help brother!

Bioni007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 5.0
Thanks man. I agree as well. After researching the hell out of this I found a video where YDBT confirmed that it's ok to do. I appreciate your help brother!
No problem bro
Sponsored