Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Got a update that the revised calibration is expected to be released mid September and will address the 123 issue, quirky transmission shifting issues, random P008A codes and just better overall drivability.

Now we wait.....
Thank you for the update Hoss..

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Well. Dropped off the green machine today for the phase 2 install. Pretty excited. Hoping it’s done on Friday otherwise I will have to drive the rental they gave me till next Tuesday since Monday is a holiday.

They rented me a car from enterprise. Got an anemic but nice looking 4 cylinder mustang convertible in blue :) wonder if the strip is open this weekend :p
You get to join the 11.5 @123mph club. Exclusive club.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
You get to join the 11.5 @123mph club. Exclusive club.
Don’t worry. I will let you know what the car does the day I get it back :) 30 miles from Mexico to home so it shouldn’t be too hard

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
Got a update that the revised calibration is expected to be released mid September and will address the 123 issue, quirky transmission shifting issues, random P008A codes and just better overall drivability.

Now we wait.....
Thanks for the update. I hope they don't screw up the improvements they made in the last revision.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I did some roll racing this weekend, and I never really do. I don't go out looking for it, but both times I got 'nudged" by the other drivers to go. So, I obliged. :giggle:
Easy peasy wins. lol

What did you roll race?

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Well. Dropped off the green machine today for the phase 2 install. Pretty excited. Hoping it’s done on Friday otherwise I will have to drive the rental they gave me till next Tuesday since Monday is a holiday.

They rented me a car from enterprise. Got an anemic but nice looking 4 cylinder mustang convertible in blue :) wonder if the strip is open this weekend :p
We're back in the 110s this weekend so you better drop that top!!!!

Then bring the green beast home from Mex and let her rip! And report back of course.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
What did you roll race?
This modded Saturn suv believe it or not. It had a turbo on it. I heard it as I passed by the first time. It was all done up on the exterior as well. Wheels/tires, headlights, grill. Not my cup of tea though. lol
Then, the following day, a '57 Rat Rod. It definitely was not stock. It had the dual exhaust pipes straight out back and was a manual car. There was an older guy driving it. I wasn't looking for this one, but he kept up with me as I slowly went by, so we both gunned it. GONE! lol
(I know both those vehicles didn't have a chance, but I never really got on my car like I did this past weekend. Car is impressive for a Phase 1 car. I can only imagine the Phase 2 package.)

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
This modded Saturn suv believe it or not. It had a turbo on it. I heard it as I passed by the first time. It was all done up on the exterior as well. Wheels/tires, headlights, grill. Not my cup of tea though. lol
Then, the following day, a '57 Rat Rod. It definitely was not stock. It had the dual exhaust pipes straight out back and was a manual car. There was an older guy driving it. I wasn't looking for this one, but he kept up with me as I slowly went by, so we both gunned it. GONE! lol
(I know both those vehicles didn't have a chance, but I never really got on my car like I did this past weekend. Car is impressive for a Phase 1 car. I can only imagine the Phase 2 package.)[/QUOTe)

My girls son is trading his classic camaro with a guy for his rat rod replica. Those are bad ass.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
We're back in the 110s this weekend so you better drop that top!!!!

Then bring the green beast home from Mex and let her rip! And report back of course.
HEY!!! KNOCK IT OFF! Why do you have to ruin it!?!?!? :) Isn't 100 hot enough!

Not sure how I could ever drive it with the top down in this heat! I shall try though.

I have to admit, I am glad my new ride has Recaro's.. They are infinitely more comfortable than the leather seats of the Premium Package. They may have cooling and heating but I don't care. Give me a heated steering wheel in winter and I'm happy! :)

PS.... Maybe I'm jaded but 300hp is not enough for this car. Bring on the V8, it is SOOOO much more satisfying.

PPS... Track is open next weekend. I will post my results!

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
What was the set up on that car Joel?
454 Sq Port, 10:1CR, Mech. Flat Tappet, Torq. Intake, Holley Annular Discharge 830, 2” Header, MSD Ignition

ATI TH400 R. Manual VB
ATI 8” 4400
12-Bolt 4.10

90/10 Shocks
50/50 Shocks
Moroso F. Drag Springs
Stock R. Springs

Big/Littles

Ran Pretty Consistant
10.60’s@129

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Interesting, I guess Gavin will contact me again for the new revision? Crazy stuff, so they did fix the 008A code :shock:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
454 Sq Port, 10:1CR, Mech. Flat Tappet, Torq. Intake, Holley Annular Discharge 830, 2” Header, MSD Ignition

ATI TH400 R. Manual VB
ATI 8” 4400
12-Bolt 4.10

90/10 Shocks
50/50 Shocks
Moroso F. Drag Springs
Stock R. Springs

Big/Littles

Ran Pretty Consistant
10.60’s@129
That's moving for a '71/'72 Chevelle. That's awesome.
Do you know how much the car weighed?

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic PP1 Magneride 401A manual Roush stage 2
Has anyone else had this problem
Every once in a while when starting up the car it seems to struggle to start like it is out of fuel but then fires right up

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone else had this problem
Every once in a while when starting up the car it seems to struggle to start like it is out of fuel but then fires right up
Yup.. My old one did once in a blue moon. NEVER from a cold start. Normally after it had been run once for the day. Most of the time, the AC or heat was on too.