Vehicle Showcase

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
They're cat back is literally their axleback with their xpipe attached to it it. Plus $1200.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/roush-c...st-fastback-convertible-gt-2018-2020/p/CBR26/
That is odd why do a full cat back at the stock diameter? Full 3" is what I would have expected for a standard catback. Typically only piece meal axleback or x pipes would maintain that stock diameter normally so surprised at their specs. You boosted guys would benefit from the free flowing more so than NA guys who would just do it for the sound.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I think that if you have a Roush Stage 3, then the standard exhaust is the same as what you would get buying the X pipe and keeping the axle-backs that are on there. The Roush exhaust is loud.

Ummmmmm,............I'm not so sure.
I think the Roush full catback is wider in diameter, plus the X pipe, PLUS, the better quality than the stock exhaust. It's a win-win.
If you're concerned about cost,....I'm not. lol

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
That is odd why do a full cat back at the stock diameter? Full 3" is what I would have expected for a standard catback. Typically only piece meal axleback or x pipes would maintain that stock diameter normally so surprised at their specs. You boosted guys would benefit from the free flowing more so than NA guys who would just do it for the sound.
I don't beleive Diameter is going take much of a difference with stock headers and cats. At least my speedhsop didn't seem to think it mattered when they installed it with the kit. they wanted me to install headers. that was their only real recommendation.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I think that if you have a Roush Stage 3, then the standard exhaust is the same as what you would get buying the X pipe and keeping the axle-backs that are on there. The Roush exhaust is loud.
yeah mine is stupid loud. My backfires are obnoxious. My buddy pulled up along side me on his harley so I could take his pic and afterwards I raced off thinking he had a helmet that covers his ears. He cussed me out afterwards. Said his ears and head where still hurting an hour later. lol, harley guy complaining about loud exhausts

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Now that is too funny. Mine backfires like crazy also.

yeah mine is stupid loud. My backfires are obnoxious. My buddy pulled up along side me on his harley so I could take his pic and afterwards I raced off thinking he had a helmet that covers his ears. He cussed me out afterwards. Said his ears and head where still hurting an hour later. lol, harley guy complaining about loud exhausts

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Speaking of back-firing, I haven't driven mine all week so today is the day lol.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Now that is too funny. Mine backfires like crazy also.
It seems removing the res on these Phase 2's really open things up. I backfired into some Karen's open SUV windows last night accidentally going thru a tree tunnel. It's the little things in life.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Reminds me of the Harley riders South Park episode :)

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Yea from what u guys r saying I’m leaving my car alone, it’s perfect, I dont want drone or popping

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Yea from what u guys r saying I’m leaving my car alone, it’s perfect, I dont want drone or popping
Can increase volume without drone just gotta be conscious of it when making selections.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
The previous Roush cars had Roush exhausts put on the cars, "POST TITLE". I'm "assuming" that's to avoid EPA or emission criterias.
I was a little disappointed with the exhaust loudness with the 18+ cars, UNLESS you have the active exhaust, which I opted out of. Not worth the price for me.
So, that's an easy fix. Just order up the Roush full catback with x pipe. lol :like: :muscle:

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah with the windows up there's going to be some drone on any resonator delete but isn't bad on the xpipe.
The previous Roush cars had Roush exhausts put on the cars, "POST TITLE". I'm "assuming" that's to avoid EPA or emission criterias.
I was a little disappointed with the exhaust loudness with the 18+ cars, UNLESS you have the active exhaust, which I opted out of. Not worth the price for me.
So, that's an easy fix. Just order up the Roush full catback with x pipe. lol :like: :muscle:

Who told you that? Look at your Roush invoice. It's on my invoice and so did all the 18 stage 3's I looked at with or without active

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
You boosted guys would benefit from the free flowing more so than NA guys who would just do it for the sound.
You got it brother!!!!! :like: lol
The Roush full catback is a 3" exhaust. I don't think the stock system is full 3" exhaust? I am be wrong, but I don't think it is.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Who told you that? Look at your Roush invoice. It's on my invoice and so did all the 18 stage 3's I looked at with or without active
What about them?? They have the Roush exhaust??
I'll have to look, but I HIGHLY doubt it.