Sponsored

Question about the Master Tech Inspection

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
Honestly I'd feel a little violated if they didn't ask permission.
Sponsored

fstback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP PREMIUM
I passed on this car from my local dealership in PA. The buyer bought the car on ebay and paid over $5000 adm for this car!

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
My master tech asked me if I wanted to go on the road test with him. We couldn't have gone more than 3 miles. He drove the car very gently, checked on the air conditioning and interior modes/lights etc. He pulled over about half way and let me drive it back to the dealership. He personally installed the splitter and was the only one to touch the car during the entire process.
Can you elaborate a bit on which dealer it was, if it was a courtesy delivery or not, and what the Master tech's name was? I'm in the Bay Area also and would have peace of mind if I had the same experience as yours :cheers:

fstback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP PREMIUM
The dealer who received this car was Moon Township Ford. To the best of my knowledge it was not a courtesy delivery as they put the car up for sale on ebay in mid December.

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
Video seemed pretty tame to me. I thought they treated the car with sufficient respect. Didn't sound like they took it much over 4000 or 5000 RPM, and they never really got on it hard.

I wouldn't be bothered if that was my car.

-T

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
Video seemed pretty tame to me. I thought they treated the car with sufficient respect. Didn't sound like they took it much over 4000 or 5000 RPM, and they never really got on it hard.

I wouldn't be bothered if that was my car.

-T
After driving mine for a week... it didn't sound like they even went over 4000 RPM. I thought they drove rather tame as well!
Sponsored