Sponsored

OP
OP

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I really don't care if anyone feels it or not lol I like them. everyone wants to see black cars with black or chrome wheels why? its over done and you see it everywhere. The calipers are being painted, then will have black stripes with purple pin to tie everything together.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
I really don't care if anyone feels it or not lol I like them. everyone wants to see black cars with black or chrome wheels why? its over done and you see it everywhere. The calipers are being painted, then will have black stripes with purple pin to tie everything together.
I think that would look good! Don't worry about the haters, I remember all the haters when black wheel first came out.:lol:

ShadowS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package
The internet is a hater's paradise. Have to learn to accept it if you're willing to post pics for the world to see. Ironically, you just hated on people with black or chrome wheels with this comment. :D

I have black wheels (shown here). May be overdone but I like them. If you like the purple wheels that's all that matters. You're the one driving the car.

39579446661_81d3de4d59_o.jpg

Sponsored

Whitemustang2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White mustang G.T. 2016
The color is sharp!

Not sure if it goes well with black car though.

I think it gives it more of a tuner look. The problem is your in stock height with tuner wheels so it doesn’t look right.

You need bags or at least big drop with lots of camber, then it would look better

Whitemustang2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White mustang G.T. 2016
There is no right or wrong.

With that logic though......

You see every guy on this forum wearing pants or shorts. I think it’s overdone and played out. I’m going to start wearing skirts. ;)

There is a reason black and silver is so popular.

Greek6486

@Gt_supercharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Being original is great, make sure you black out your tail lights though, it's painful with the bright red and bright purple now.

grabber yote

Corn Fed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue 2017 GT PP
Generally the trolls and haters on here don’t even own mustangs and are posers.

Sponsored

DeepakGTCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 J7 California Special
Then why ask for our opinions. It looks horrific. :crazy:

Draklia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Then why ask for our opinions. It looks horrific. :crazy:
Not sure he actually asked for an opinion, more along the the lines of just giving us a little story that involved some purple wheels.

Not my cup of tea, but more power to you for stepping up OP.

DeepakGTCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 J7 California Special
He didn't.
He posted on this message board to show his wheels off. What does he expect when the wheels are the majority of the discussion and in the wheel and tire section? A pat on the back? Put on your big boy pants and deal with the criticism.

lizardrko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Auto PP
I feel like the car needs a new color to make the wheels look much better. The design is dope and the purple has potential, just not on a gloss black car
Sponsored