Sponsored

PSA: Corsa Sport Fans & Owners

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Well [MENTION=25353]66sprint6[/MENTION] since I saw you just posted these I figured I'd share to give some additional video for those considering this. It should sound nearly identical to mine:
Tomorrow @ 10:00am- Maple Valley Muffler. Corsa Touring is mildly-deep sounding with the stock resonator so I'll be curious to see how this turns out. Adding in the resonated X should make for a very unique note:).
Sponsored

OP
OP
BmacIL

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Tomorrow @ 10:00am- Maple Valley Muffler. Corsa Touring is mildly-deep sounding with the stock resonator so I'll be curious to see how this turns out. Adding in the resonated X should make for a very unique note:).
I want before and after vids [MENTION=14181]Cascadia_302[/MENTION]!!! :D:lol:

You're going to love it. Put some miles on it and you'll hear it change a little. Right around 50-100 miles I noticed it had found it's sound after it "burns in", getting coated with carbon.

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I want before and after vids [MENTION=14181]Cascadia_302[/MENTION]!!! :D:lol:

You're going to love it. Put some miles on it and you'll hear it change a little. Right around 50-100 miles I noticed it had found it's sound after it "burns in", getting coated with carbon.
I'll try to do a before (static) with my Nikon using a directional mic set-up if I have time in the morning, and one at some point after burn-in.

I agree, looking forward to hearing it!:cheers:

OP
OP
BmacIL

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I'll try to do a before (static) with my Nikon using a directional mic set-up if I have time in the morning, and one at some point after burn-in.

I agree, looking forward to hearing it!:cheers:
T-minus about 20 minutes and it should be done...

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
T-minus about 20 minutes and it should be done...
Done. Zero perceptible interior sound change, a good thing. And since its pouring rain again (a years worth in last 5.5 months:frusty:) the windows are staying up for now, but hopefully after a week or so of driving I'll hear a difference.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BmacIL

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Done. Zero perceptible interior sound change, a good thing. And since its pouring rain again (a years worth in last 5.5 months:frusty:) the windows are staying up for now, but hopefully after a week or so of driving I'll hear a difference.
Yeah I have trouble detecting much difference with the windows up. It's subtle compared to the resonator. That said, with the windows down you can clearly hear a difference. Much throatier in the mid range but also wails more at high rpm.

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I have trouble detecting much difference with the windows up. It's subtle compared to the resonator. That said, with the windows down you can clearly hear a difference. Much throatier in the mid range but also wails more at high rpm.
Pretty sure at the very least I should hear some tonal changes because of the X design, though likely little to no increase in volume due to it being resonated and that's fine.
But if its ends up sounding too similar to what I had then maybe a standard X might be in store....:shrug: and noticeably change tone and increase volume.

OP
OP
BmacIL

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty sure at the very least I should hear some tonal changes because of the X design, though likely little to no increase in volume due to it being resonated and that's fine.
But if its ends up sounding too similar to what I had then maybe a standard X might be in store....:shrug: which will noticeably change tone and increase volume.
You'll notice it, don't worry. Significant tonal change from about 3000 rpm on up.

OP
OP
BmacIL

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Another one [MENTION=20475]Dave@CJPP[/MENTION]

Sponsored
OP
OP
BmacIL

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
BmacIL

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
New video from the inside. Pretty close to capturing it for real!

[ame]
Sponsored