Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special 10-spd
Great job on the photos, you managed to make the 18's look as if they fill the wheel wells - is that the stock ride height? I wonder if those will sell well as take-offs when moving to aftermarket wheels.
Thanks, appreciate the compliment. It is stock ride height for now. I really like the design of the wheels and would love to find an aftermarket wheel that is similar but a lot wider.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Been awhile since I posted anything in here. No big updates since I haven't been home lately but I have been talking with the guys/gals at MMR about my build plans and let's just say things look promising for the ole Mustang haha. Going to be quite the street demon when I am done.

also picked out the wheels I want and will be getting. Keeping retro-modern with some Shelby 407s 20x9 upfront 20x11 in the back and a whole lot of lip.

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Well new things on the horizon for the car. Full color swap and carbon fiber accents on the way early February thanks to an email sent at 2 am haha. Can't wait! Stay tuned for pics and videos to come!

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Grim's Magnetic GT

Just confirmed the dates with Premium Auto Styling to have my car fully custom wrapped both exterior and interior. All exterior lighting will be getting tinted as well to give it a nice contrast look.

Here is a preview of the outside look of the car

Also ordered Eibach Sportline Plus lowering springs to add a more aggressive look to the car until the Air Lift Suspension kit is released in May which should be right around the time my wheels are done being made :) can't wait to see how she looks.

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Hey everyone,

She is nothing special now ::edit:: (she is pretty special to me) but I have big plans for her in the future. Picked her up on the 25th of November in San Angelo, TX as a little pre-deployment gift to myself. Planning on paying her off this next year so I can mod mod mod when I get back from the sandbox in a year.

Here she is as she sits now and I will be posting updates as they come.
AWESOME pics! Thank you for your service. :cheers: to going downrange for our safety!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
AWESOME pics! Thank you for your service. :cheers: to going downrange for our safety!
No problem at all! :cheers:

It's for folks like you that I am proud to serve for and I appreciate the support. :thumbsup:

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Just confirmed the dates with Premium Auto Styling to have my car fully custom wrapped both exterior and interior. All exterior lighting will be getting tinted as well to give it a nice contrast look.

Here is a preview of the outside look of the car
1a9112b658506e878b4a780a74ee93dc.jpg

Also ordered Eibach Sportline Plus lowering springs to add a more aggressive look to the car until the Air Lift Suspension kit is released in May which should be right around the time my wheels are done being made :) can't wait to see how she looks.
Thats exactly what I want to do with my hood and roof. I actually had the guy in the photoshop thread do it for me. Looks badass.

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Thats exactly what I want to do with my hood and roof. I actually had the guy in the photoshop thread do it for me. Looks badass.

Yeah I'm excited to see how it comes out with the whole color change and accenting both exterior and interior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)

Got a link to the pic from photoshop?

Sponsored

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
This is wih the truck black also. I really didn't like it after seeing this photoshop but I'm definitely doing it after seeing yours.
image.jpg

bscoop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Great thread with some nice shot! I agree about the ones that you played with the lighting, that first shot is Sick!

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Great thread with some nice shot! I agree about the ones that you played with the lighting, that first shot is Sick!

Thanks! I'm am going to be posting some shots after the wrap is done this wknd and the car is dropped. Can't wait! It's gonna feel so good breakin necks on the drive home from Cali hahahaha

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
First Page Updated | Click here

Ended up going a different route with the wrap then initially planned, but once I saw the lines in the hood I thought it would be ashame to cover them up with black vinyl. Really love how it came out though and can't wait to get wheels and tires on next!

Should I do the big bold white letters on the side walls?
Sponsored