Sponsored

Which finish would you like to see on the all new Project 6GR wheels?

• Gloss Black

Votes: 338 44.6%
  • Flat Graphite

Votes: 260 34.3%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 160 21.1%

• Total voters

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
man I might have to steal the formula for this setup. that looks awesome. :eyebulge:
[MENTION=16025]Blue 5.0[/MENTION] I would highly recommend it :thumbsup: It's an amazing fit and finish and without using any spacers :cheers:

Yeah l can look at those pic's all day long and after finally seeing the 19's they are the way to go, at least for me. Plus they also appear to have even more concavity than the 20's!
@Cascadia I know it defies logic how the 19's are slightly more concave then the 20's but I'm not complaining one bit :headbang:

What lowering springs are these?
I'm on KW V3 coilovers and [MENTION=19210]728 PONY[/MENTION] is on the Roush 3 way coilovers aka KW V3's :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I believe hes on the pro kit
[MENTION=19210]728 PONY[/MENTION]
Ok thanks. Sportlines fine with these wheel tire combo?

[MENTION=16025]Blue 5.0[/MENTION]

I'm on KW V3 coilovers and [MENTION=19210]728 PONY[/MENTION] is on the Roush 3 way coilovers aka KW V3's :thumbsup:
First of all your car really looks great!! Do you have an idea how much of a drop you are running? It looks more than an inch for sure.

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Hey everyone, Hope your well well.

More wheels are going out today and we have a surprise for you guys wanting some bronze goodness on your rides !
Paul, you didn't by chance get a pic of one of [MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION] wheels? I'm looking for a side by side comparison of his brushed titanium to a gloss gunmetal wheel:shrug:

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Ok thanks. Sportlines fine with these wheel tire combo?

First of all your car really looks great!! Do you have an idea how much of a drop you are running? It looks more than an inch for sure.

[MENTION=21434]Doctor Fishtail[/MENTION] Wish I could tell you exact amount of drop but I have them lower the car as much as possible to match up with the wheels and tires. I'll try to get an idea for you later this week when they lower it a little more :thumbsup:

Kuba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500

More wheels are going out today and we have a surprise for you guys wanting some bronze goodness on your rides !
Bronze you said? Damn! I missed out on this.... big time. I'd be all over it if I was buying now, unless....? you accept returns :hail:

Sponsored

MostlyHarmless

Middle Aged Punk
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Within 10 mph of the limit...mostly.

Woot! Looking forward to getting my 19" bronze wheels!

:cheers:

:headbang:

:thumbsup:

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
[MENTION=21434]Doctor Fishtail[/MENTION] Wish I could tell you exact amount of drop but I have them lower the car as much as possible to match up with the wheels and tires. I'll try to get an idea for you later this week when they lower it a little more :thumbsup:
Ok. Well the Sportlines will be here wed. So if it is not a good drop for the car I will put the Swift springs back in. Thanks for your input. Again your car looks stellar.

buggy whip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford pinto, '16 GT350/OxFo/ Trac/Stripe delete
Yeah l can look at those pic's all day long and after finally seeing the 19's they are the way to go, at least for me. Plus they also appear to have even more concavity than the 20's!
The R spec 19" wheels are more concave, than the 20" wheels. I've personally seen them both up close. With & without those massive tires on them
They used my 350 to test fit both sets of wheels in their early development of their project.
In my opinion,The fitment & quality of this wheel is above the norm of those other wheel manufactures. The difference ? Attention to the details. Not saying the others don't.
N4S put a lot more Heart & their Souls into this project. And it shows...
Look at all the pictures posted all over the place.
I'm looking forward to the day when my set of R spec wheels, in glossy black are on my 350.

Kuba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
@Sc Ruby, I think that all you need is about 0.5 in front/rear, should take care of gaps very nicely, BTW very ambitious build you have going there, kudos to you brother

Sponsored

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
=D

728 PONY

728 Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT premium p/p
hi everyone
running Roush 3way coil overs dropped 1+3/4" in front and 1" in rear

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Fedex was kind and dropped off a few boxes just before lunch.

19x10 w/ 285/35R19 on all 4 corners. Stock ride height too, for those that are curious.

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
That fitment is fucking perfect! Can't wait to see mine on Thursday, and eventually bump up to the 285/35's all around.