• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Procharger Stage 2

OP
OP

tevol1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Finally made it to the track it did well on 19" Nt05r's.. It has more in it this was my first run.
time slip resize.jpg
Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
thread cleaned up. Marketplace is not meant for debates, opinions, epeen measuring, I would do this and that's, and bashing.

please only post in FS threads if you have questions specifically about the item or the seller or have constructive tips.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
thread cleared AGAIN. stop

if you have an issue with my moderation trying to prevent unnecessary bickering and fraud feel free to pm me(yall gotta realize I'm the only marketplace mod, I'm human, I'm self employed and I am not a paid mod, and I don't sit here policing these threads 24/7. I volunteered to prevent fraud. if you don't like it then that's your choice...you could have NOONE enforcing rules and joe blows stealing from you but way to be thankful) but I'm not going to tolerate debates, opinions, epeen measuring, I would do this and that's, and bashing. Informing sellers of a price with competing product or new product vs seller's asking price is NOT bashing unless said in a hateful or demeaning manner.

now back to the OP's sale.

Last edited:
OP
OP

tevol1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I still have this kit anyone? I can have it off and shipped in 2 days..

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I would say to sell it soon see your guna take a hit . My best advice is look at beefcakes pricing and that's why it's taking a while to sell . Glws

Sponsored

OP
OP

tevol1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I would say to sell it soon see your guna take a hit . My best advice is look at beefcakes pricing and that's why it's taking a while to sell . Glws

Yeah thanks for the advise but I've seen beefcake's pricing I have upgrades not just a generic kit. If you go in and add the upgrades you will see a different price.

OP
OP

tevol1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Here so everyone will understand and stop comparing apples to grapes. This is apples to apples. I think im taking a pretty good hit considering this don't include injectors either
Screenshot_2015-10-13-13-09-59.jpg

BadGTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Auto, 1400HP GTR
That is not his final price, that is his price on the website. He usually discounts it even more when you contact him. These Procharger kits are very nice, but are priced to high in my opinion compared to Vortech and Paxton kits that are similar.

OP
OP

tevol1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
That is not his final price, that is his price on the website. He usually discounts it even more when you contact him. These Procharger kits are very nice, but are priced to high in my opinion compared to Vortech and Paxton kits that are similar.

I know this I've bought tons from terry. I guarantee he will not discount it 1000-1500 dollars..

BadGTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Auto, 1400HP GTR
I know this I've bought tons from terry. I guarantee he will not discount it 1000-1500 dollars..
Hmm....must be only the Paxton and Vortechs that he discounts that much. My polished 2200 is coming today.

Sponsored
OP
OP

tevol1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Hmm....must be only the Paxton and Vortechs that he discounts that much. My polished 2200 is coming today.

OR maybe because they are cheaper to start with?

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Paxton kits are cheaper to begin with. The procharger kit is over 1k+ more depending on what options you get. Its going to take someone looking specifically for a procharger kit, not just any SC kit, to buy one of our kits.

50racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black/Black GT Premium A10 PP1 Magnaride
And the procharger kit is 8 rib whereas the others are 6 and require an upgrade to get the 8 rib.

OP
OP

tevol1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
The procharger is off my car for anyone interested. So I can ship it out same day or next day..
Sponsored