• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Procharger Stage 2

tevol1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
SOLD...
DSC03968.jpg
2015_mustang_stage2_uhfront.jpg
2015_mustang_stage2_racevalve.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

tevol1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Anyone? If your that worried about the valve cover Hoses I will go to Oreillys and buy them So the kit will be just like you get it from procharger..

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
Any dyno numbers or track times with kit installed?
Why you selling?

OP
OP

tevol1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Any dyno numbers or track times with kit installed?
Why you selling?

No track times it made 674whp and 535wtq on 15lbs thru a auto on ms109 fuel with complete stock exhaust etc. I'm selling because I'm thinking about getting a different car and trading mine in

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
So no tune or tuner ? So I guess we would have to buy a tune or have it custom tuned on the dyno ? Or would Pro Charger have a tune send a tune to the new owner ?

Sponsored

OP
OP

tevol1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
So no tune or tuner ? So I guess we would have to buy a tune or have it custom tuned on the dyno ? Or would Pro Charger have a tune send a tune to the new owner ?

It would be no different than someone buying the Tuner system.. Except mine comes with Injectors & Upgrades such as black finish $450, D1Sc $230, Red race valve $285.. So a Stage II kit runs $5,899 then upgrades totals $6,889...

OP
OP

tevol1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
No one interested in a good kit? I'm willing to ship

Viperbluecobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base PP Recaros

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
I'd be in for it but without a good solid tune and tuner it puts it out of my range ..

Sponsored

woode

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I'll buy it for $5000 shipped.