Procharger price....

OP
OP

yote41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
opinions on you having a better looking car is laughable but I'll let you have it. I know you prob did all your chores for those sick rims brah. I'm done with this thread and its useless banter.

Also you try to bash my name yet you have "yote" in your instagram.... einstein.
Sponsored

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
opinions on you having a better looking car is laughable but I'll let you have it. I know you prob did all your chores for those sick rims brah. I'm done with this thread and its useless banter.

Also you try to bash my name yet you have "yote" in your instagram.... einstein.
It’s all clear now, I didn’t like one of your comments on Instagram. Sorry bro, I’ll do a better job of making sure I keep up on my fan mail. In the mean time, feel free to keep trolling my page I don’t mind.

And it was your thread don’t be so hard on yourself.

OP
OP

yote41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
one. your instam gram name is in your sig. two. I don't have a instagram. I don't need constant internet approval from others for my car;). I have a real life.job and GIRL to keep me busy. Don't take offense bud. you will get there. this thread can be closed now.

Last edited:

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: No don't close it yet lol!!!!

jayvajj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Lol well this one went south since I checked last

Sponsored

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
For someone as a smooth as OP, i say $1700 cashmonies

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Food stamps and my EBT card got me my Hot Wheels and Moon Boost. Thanks for the tax donations.
617282FE-017A-4AD5-B0F6-8737136F68C8.jpeg

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
OP is one of those that acts super interested in what you're selling, asks for 1000 pictures, asks 1000 questios, then lowballs the shit out of you because of the many flaws your item has.

gearhead2685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
I’m not the one talking about buying used boost. If you trying to save a buck that tells me your gonna be a cheap ass on everything else. When your OPG explodes and your fry your clutch while your axels are only one more WOT away from exploding I’ll be here like :popcorn:
Quite possibly the most ignorant thing ive read on here in a while.....

Rule #1 in buying parts ...... Never pay full price. :)

Now carry on with the elementary circus in this thread :lol:

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
I'm with solar flare... I'd get a different head unit or bust. As for the e85, make sure you have a full fuel return system or most tuners won't touch it...

Sponsored

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
It’s all clear now, I didn’t like one of your comments on Instagram. Sorry bro, I’ll do a better job of making sure I keep up on my fan mail. In the mean time, feel free to keep trolling my page I don’t mind.

And it was your thread don’t be so hard on yourself.
:lol:

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Quite possibly the most ignorant thing ive read on here in a while.....

Rule #1 in buying parts ...... Never pay full price. :)

Now carry on with the elementary circus in this thread :lol: I’m going to go back to trolling other threads
Big difference between buying used parts and a used head unit for any boost application... it’s a risk, period, and I wouldn’t risk +5k on something that may leak or have other issues. Unless I know the person and how the system was set up, no way.

Perfect example, on this forum I was going to trade my D1 for an F1A. All ready to go and then I get a “hey there will be a little black mark on the tip of the input shaft on the blade” then come to find out the intake was sucked in to the unit. This was with someone who posted pretty regularly. Don’t fuck with used boost, turbo’s avoid even more.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
I bought a used kit but the guy lived about 4 miles from me and had the invoice from procharger and it the unit was just went through and repaired,that being said it's a hugh risk because if something is wrong with the head unit and somethings let's go,their goes your motor,and the first thing the person u bought it from is going to say is it was running perfect on my car!!!.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Big difference between buying used parts and a used head unit for any boost application... it’s a risk, period, and I wouldn’t risk +5k on something that may leak or have other issues. Unless I know the person and how the system was set up, no way.

Perfect example, on this forum I was going to trade my D1 for an F1A. All ready to go and then I get a “hey there will be a little black mark on the tip of the input shaft on the blade” then come to find out the intake was sucked in to the unit. This was with someone who posted pretty regularly. Don’t fuck with used boost, turbo’s avoid even more.
Was it dauntless??

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Was it dauntless??
I’ll DM, don’t want to call him out. If he wouldn’t have told me I would have let everyone know.
Sponsored