Sponsored

Procharger + Custom body. Pics inside.

ISSA V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 Custom body hottie
I don't post on here much, mostly lurking for all the tips and tricks. Purchased my 2016 3.7L brand new and mostly focused on cosmetics, just because I love styling and profiling, and I like my cars like my women, beautiful on the outside (Ba Dum Tsss). Here it is.

dsBuffer.jpg

On a serious note, I've never been a fan of random performance bolt on's. Example, throttle body, headers, hot air intakes ect...where the price/performance for me isn't there. Quite a few times per month, I'd get a random guy that wants to do some street pulls, but I've never really been able to keep up with just the MPT 93 tune. So when i saw a Procharger on ebay last 2 weeks ago for $2,500, I decided to pull the trigger.

Procharger.png

Turns out the kit I purchased is missing the cooling components. Meaning the coolant reservoir tank and related tubing for it (seller refunded me $200). So to the folks that have any kind of experience with this kit, I don't see why a cheapo amazon universal reservoir tank wouldn't work. Procharger wants almost $300 for their specific tank and related tubing. I was thinking something along the lines of a cheap cylindrical "mount anywhere" tank:

Tank.png

What you boys think?
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Was it a 3.7 kit or from a 5.0? Probably just some tubing and maybe mounting differences, but can work around that for $2500. Should be a huge jump once you get it all installed though.

Clean looking car man, think I've seen it once or twice on like Davie Blvd.

OP
OP
ISSA V6

ISSA V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 Custom body hottie
Was it a 3.7 kit or from a 5.0? Probably just some tubing and maybe mounting differences, but can work around that for $2500. Should be a huge jump once you get it all installed though.

Clean looking car man, think I've seen it once or twice on like Davie Blvd.
Yep, I be around Davie on the daily :) It was from a 3.7

Rocketboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush RS Magnetic Metallic
I was bidding on the same auction and decided not to keep bidding after asking some questions to the seller It was time to let it go based on his responses. The reserve was not met on the auction. It was then relisted and sold immediately. It’s a good price and can be a great build. Personally I would stick to the pro charger tank a system proven to work very well.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Looking good.
Love the Orange.

Sponsored

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
I don't post on here much, mostly lurking for all the tips and tricks. Purchased my 2016 3.7L brand new and mostly focused on cosmetics, just because I love styling and profiling, and I like my cars like my women, beautiful on the outside (Ba Dum Tsss). Here it is.

dsBuffer.jpg

On a serious note, I've never been a fan of random performance bolt on's. Example, throttle body, headers, hot air intakes ect...where the price/performance for me isn't there. Quite a few times per month, I'd get a random guy that wants to do some street pulls, but I've never really been able to keep up with just the MPT 93 tune. So when i saw a Procharger on ebay last 2 weeks ago for $2,500, I decided to pull the trigger.

Procharger.png

Turns out the kit I purchased is missing the cooling components. Meaning the coolant reservoir tank and related tubing for it (seller refunded me $200). So to the folks that have any kind of experience with this kit, I don't see why a cheapo amazon universal reservoir tank wouldn't work. Procharger wants almost $300 for their specific tank and related tubing. I was thinking something along the lines of a cheap cylindrical "mount anywhere" tank:

Tank.png

What you boys think?
If you can move your thread discussion to the 3.7L Forced Induction thread. It will get more eyes there for technical advice. Glad to see your posting in here instead of just FB lol. I would check the technical specs of the ProCharger recommended coolant reservoir tank. Then see how close you can get with a different brand. If you go "cheapo" you will need to still buy quality lines and not use that cheap shit they will provide for you. The problem with cheapo is the welds and more than likely they aren't tested in anyway.

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
Faster than my GT of the same year and looks nicer. Your hard work really paid off. Beautiful orange and great bodywork. Is the hood functional?

BlackBoostedGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT WhippleCharged
Sweet color! congrats on finding a supercharger kit!
Sponsored