KevD

0-60 Instructor Team DS.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
bob
Vehicle(s)
balls
Dont let this issue change your mind on the car.

I have had a GT Auto since Feb 2017 and whore the damn thing down every road. Its a lot of fun!

3400K miles on the clock.
Sponsored

OP
OP

D200SF

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Iain
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback
:eyebulge:

Blimey! Did they indicate what the issue is? Glad a fix is on the way though :)
No, just one of the service desk phoned up and said that the gearbox would have to be changed and they wouldn't have it until next Wednesday. Presumably it is being sent from the states. On Monday afternoon I had spoken to Bristol Streets Customer Services in Tyneside stating my displeasure. They must have understood me being a native Geordie. They put me through to their Service manager and I told him that I did under no uncertain terms that I did not want the car returned with any faults.

They've ruined my Easter break. I was looking forward to a long weekend with my long awaited Stang. Thank you all for your replies.

Actual

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0 V8 GT Auto Fastback Black
3400K miles on the clock.
Over 3 million miles, wow how may times around the earth is that :lol:

Since Dec 2016 and 13K miles on my GT Auto now :)

I mean I didn't even learned it by 3K miles as that was when I swapped to MPSS and ran it over the Highlands and Pyrenees to test the engine braking in Sport :):)

OP
OP

D200SF

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Iain
Vehicle(s)
GT Fastback
In the end they had my car 23 days to fit a new gearbox. I wasn't kept up to date with what was happening and that apparently was down to the girl who was dealing with me was on holiday. It turns out the bloke who also bought a Grabber Blue GT Auto the same day returned his car the same day as me and that too needed a new gearbox. Must have been a faulty batch.

I love the car, every day at least one person talks to me about it. At least now when I'm on a crap shift at work I'm driving there with a smile on my face!

TimG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT manual
My 2016 GT manual box showed a yellow spanner symbol when I switched on & started. A message said refer to manual. I switched off & looked in the handbook for warning lights but its not shown. Anyone know what it means? I restarted it was clear & I've not seen the spanner again after several starts. Just an electronic Glitch?
Sponsored