• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Kentucky Printed vent gauge pods

OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Still making these? Fit 52mm gauges? I'm in Kentucky
Still making them but don't have any ready to go atm. They're sized for 2-1/16" gauges (2.0625") compared to 52mm (2.0472"). You would probably just need to wrap the gauge in electrical tape or something to make up the difference. If you're interested shoot me a PM...for some reason I don't get notifications on this thread anymore.

OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Bump. After a few inquiries I have 3 currently printed and ready to go.

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey there! I may be interested in 1-2 of these. Do you know if these will fit in to replace the PP gauges? Or just the actual air vents?

OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hey there! I may be interested in 1-2 of these. Do you know if these will fit in to replace the PP gauges? Or just the actual air vents?
Just the actual air vents. I don't have a PP so no point of reference to design the other.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys, sorry to do this but I'm bumping the price from $20 to $22.50. Shipping costs have exploded and this at least covers part of that. Thanks, Jobodizo

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Bump. Haven't been too active on the forum, but still making these if anybody needs one.

OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everybody. Just FYI I'm taking a short break from making the vent pods. We're in the process of moving and my printing equipment is in pile of boxes somewhere. Give me about 2 weeks and I should be up and moving again.