• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Kentucky Printed vent gauge pods

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Selling printed gauge pods that fit in the vents of our S550s for 2-1/16" gauges. Modeled off of the Roush pod (no longer sold) and angled for better viewing. Gauges not included. $22.50 shipped CONUS with USPS.

A0F1D201-8147-43C0-BA9A-45B04E8CAD50.jpeg
8A38F638-862E-4BAD-893F-4785518BED92.jpeg
360EFF7D-FC4D-4791-B535-92C92D3FB7C2.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

FordBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack Roush Supercharged Phase 2/ 1975 F100 4X4 #90FE Torqstorm supercharged
Will this fit in any vent location? and will an NGauge fit?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Will this fit in any vent location? and will an NGauge fit?
It WILL fit in any round vent location, but you may not have clearance for gauge depth behind the center vent due to the splitter (unless you cut it). The pod is sized for a 2-1/16" gauge. I believe that will fit the adapter cup on the nGauge (you'll want to check) but I do NOT believe that the nGauge outer bezel would fit within the chrome ring of the vent. Most nGauge mounts that I've seen replace the entire vent cup.

OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
I've got one of these printed and ready to go. Hit me up so we can get this thing off my desk!

OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Bump.

OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Bump! 30th pod sold as of this morning! Thanks for your business gentlemen!

s550_kratos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Manny
Vehicle(s)
18' GT Premium Lightning Blue
got something like this for the ngauge? the air is being rerouted causing my dash to fog lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
got something like this for the ngauge? the air is being rerouted causing my dash to fog lol
Sorry, nope. Mine didn’t come with the backer cup so I have no point of reference for designing it.

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
Looks great - So what are the steps to installing this? I had similar set up on my 2006 for boost and AFR and was telling my wife I needed something since my car doesn't have the performance pack gauges and the center screen only lets you see one thing at a time.

OP
OP
Jobodizo

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great - So what are the steps to installing this? I had similar set up on my 2006 for boost and AFR and was telling my wife I needed something since my car doesn't have the performance pack gauges and the center screen only lets you see one thing at a time.
Pull off the dash piece bottom right passenger side (spring clips), remove the bolt holding the bottom of the long dash piece, pull out long dash piece (spring clips) all the way to the cluster. Pop out a vent (I recommend the left one), separate it (clips), remove the vent flaps piece, insert gauge pod+gauge, reassemble. It’s all very straight forward once you start disassembling it.
Sponsored