Sponsored

Premium 9-speaker system?

spicyypenguin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Has anyone heard how the premium 9-speaker system sounds, or does anyone know if a sub-woofer is included as well for this configuration?

There's been a lot of information on the Shaker Pro, but I don't think I've heard much about the 9-speaker system. I want a good sound system for my car, but not sure if the 9-speaker is adequate or if there's a big difference between this and the Shaker Pro's 12-speakers :shrug:
Sponsored

JoeySD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
16' BMW M2, 6MT, Long Beach Blue Metalic
Same here, very interested in a side by side comparison !

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
Ditto

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
You'll have to wait until they are in customers hands

GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk V-6
Any reviews now that people have their cars? This is for Non-Pro System on Prem cars.

Sponsored

Celestias

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessica
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium (Silver Ingot)
I have it. I think it is more than adequate for the package included wth it. I don't think there is a subwoofer though but there are some speakers behind the back seats which I noticed when riding back there which help to give a full sound. Compared to the six speaker system I noticed a sizable difference and noticed listening at around 30% volume had already exceeded my expectations for the sound system and was better than the one present in my older camaro.

From reading on the forums I expected the sound to be bad but my impression After a week is that it's not bad and I don't know if upgrading to shaker pro would of been enough of an upgrade to warrant the extra cost.

Now if you want a bigger focus on the sound system of your car though would say to go shaker pro, but I find that for times when I'm not listening to the engine (which I prefer to listen to above the sound of the music) it's good enough for me.

Mikeyd56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT Premium PP
I have had my car for a day and a half and its an okay system. Decent bass but the highs aren't very crisp. Not the worst factory system I have heard but not the best.

ssbollam

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sudheer
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Shelby GT350, 2015 Mitsubishi Evo X MR, 2013 Nissan Pathfinder
Vehicle Showcase
Hi,

the system is not that bad nor great, its decent in sound, i wish it came with sub woofer for lows, now looking for an after market sub woofer but little concerned about warranty and as I have MyFord Touch with navigation not sure if the system supports for after market sub woofer.

Thanks
Sudheer

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
its decent, i have a 12inch sub that will tie everything in just fine once i get it hooked up.

Bryman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I would say if you are used to aftermarket systems you will be disappointed. Also, if you haven't had good factory upgraded systems like THX in the Lincolns or other cars or you don't care much for car audio, you may be satisfied with it. IMO, there is very little bass and overall the system is rather weak.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
It does have bass (IMO) but it lacks everywhere else. Compared to Bose system in 2011 Mazda 3 it is much much worse.
Sponsored