Regards!

Almost 11k miles A401 PP2 Red Race

Michelin PS4
GT front Bumper
GT500/Mach1 rear spoiler

Waiting for a MBRP Street 3" exhaust

IMG_20220107_150857_739.jpg

20211223_215054 (2).jpg

This is a PP2 with 350 body parts, is what we see?
Sponsored

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
Just stumbled upon this thread so I guess you can add me as well.

0823181357.jpg

Ordered through Pioneer Ford in Bremen, GA on April 11, 2018 and delivered on August 22nd.
2019 Mustang GT Fastback in Kona Blue with Performance Package Level 2, 301A, Active Valve Exhaust, and black cloth Recaros. Didn't spend a dime on comfort or premium features.

I've kept it largely stock except for a Blowfish Racing shifter support bracket, better lug nuts through OP Mustang that don't swell in the heat, and better fluids for occasional track use. It's seen track time at Atlanta Motorsports Park, Road Atlanta, and Virginia International Raceway (a tiny bit). It's also been on a bunch of road trips to The Dragon, VIR, Daytona, and even one to California and back. While I was out there I took it on PCH a bunch (bottom picture) plus some epic roads in the Santa Cruz mountains and in the LA canyons. On those roads it was an absolute dream. This is one of those forever cars for me.

I can't find any solid reporting on exactly how many of these exist but I know it can't be that much. I've seen just six others since 2018 and I see a GT350 basically every week. I was chatting with a product communications guy at Ford on Twitter who confirmed that the take rate for PP2s was around 5%.

pp2 turn 5.jpg
1031200908_HDR.jpg
Exact clone of my car including the year.

I want this for my mustang. where can i get it?
Only available on Roush Stage 3 with Podium Package it seems.
https://www.roushperformance.com/bl...on-fiber-spoiler-everything-you-need-to-know/

How about this: https://www.victorracing.com/product-page/gt350-70-smart-active-aero-wing

Sponsored

gregckach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP2 Kona Blue
Nice color, was looking at the blue myself, and a favorite. I ordered Race Red, a story for another day.

Welcome from Woodstock, Blowfish shifter. That is a piece I have been after for over a year. Yesterday the eagle landed and now have my own.

Wish the BlowFish would come back to the market for others to have.
Hey neighbor! I'm a little north of Atlanta so not too far from Woodstock. And holy crap I had no idea Blowfish Racing was shut down. I guess if you want to improve the shifter you need to go with a short shifter now. Their bracket made a world of difference... what a shame.

Just Curious... what color is the GT350 you keep seeing?
I see quite a few. Usually black or silver are the most common along with a couple white/blue and blue/white ones. I can't say I see one more than the other.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
just lucked out and found a 2020 pp2 package with 999 miles! I am the 3rd owner

F88E1762-CE26-4D1B-828A-E1DAB5304BC5.jpeg
3D3F82A5-4B7D-4805-B6C8-08F439070663.jpeg
Classic color combo, congrats on the ”new yo you” PP2 S550!

What was your total cost paid if you don’t mind the ask…

YankeeVol

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrell
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT/CS, '22 F-150 Tremor
Just stumbled upon this thread so I guess you can add me as well.

0823181357.jpg

Ordered through Pioneer Ford in Bremen, GA on April 11, 2018 and delivered on August 22nd.
2019 Mustang GT Fastback in Kona Blue with Performance Package Level 2, 301A, Active Valve Exhaust, and black cloth Recaros. Didn't spend a dime on comfort or premium features.

I've kept it largely stock except for a Blowfish Racing shifter support bracket, better lug nuts through OP Mustang that don't swell in the heat, and better fluids for occasional track use. It's seen track time at Atlanta Motorsports Park, Road Atlanta, and Virginia International Raceway (a tiny bit). It's also been on a bunch of road trips to The Dragon, VIR, Daytona, and even one to California and back. While I was out there I took it on PCH a bunch (bottom picture) plus some epic roads in the Santa Cruz mountains and in the LA canyons. On those roads it was an absolute dream. This is one of those forever cars for me.

I can't find any solid reporting on exactly how many of these exist but I know it can't be that much. I've seen just six others since 2018 and I see a GT350 basically every week. I was chatting with a product communications guy at Ford on Twitter who confirmed that the take rate for PP2s was around 5%.

pp2 turn 5.jpg
1031200908_HDR.jpg
That's where I bought my '22 GT/CS.

That's a small dealership lol

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
You are going to like that HotRod, but I could be biased ......... thinking about it NOPE not.

Sponsored

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
just lucked out and found a 2020 pp2 package with 999 miles! I am the 3rd owner

F88E1762-CE26-4D1B-828A-E1DAB5304BC5.jpeg
3D3F82A5-4B7D-4805-B6C8-08F439070663.jpeg
Congrats! Surprised to see a PP2 with less miles than mine. Only about 9K on my 2019 but trying to put more on it. Though I have a 2-5 year plan to make it a semi-dedicated track car.

Ruckus50gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffrey
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt
Classic color combo, congrats on the ”new yo you” PP2 S550!

What was your total cost paid if you don’t mind the ask…
I ended up getting it for $49,500. Overpaid a little but it was specced exactly as I wanted it

Congrats! Surprised to see a PP2 with less miles than mine. Only about 9K on my 2019 but trying to put more on it. Though I have a 2-5 year plan to make it a semi-dedicated track car.
yea I was surprised at the mileage also.

Laserbrain

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
Vehicle Showcase
Is the PP2 rear deck spoiler unique to the PP2?
I had a 'glitch in the matrix' experience the other day, where I saw two magnetic metallic mustang GTs, both with the same black PP2 style rear spoiler.

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is the PP2 rear deck spoiler unique to the PP2?
I had a 'glitch in the matrix' experience the other day, where I saw two magnetic metallic mustang GTs, both with the same black PP2 style rear spoiler.
I don't think so. I saw two non PP (1 or 2) cars yesterday that both had the same rear spoiler as my PP2. I'm thinking about getting a new trunk lid and putting a larger wing on mine as I build towards the aforementioned track car. Either that or just replace the PP2 spoiler with a GT500/GT350/Mach1HP "swing". I was thinking I'd go more unique though and do something like the Steeda functional race wing and I don't want any leftover holes.

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
If there is any difference between the GT deck spoiler and the PP2, I can't tell it.
I will say this, the other day I got my PP2 really dusty after mowing the yard. I saw I could just blow on the dust and it came off. Instead of washing or blowing it off with a leaf blower, I decided to blow it off by driving it.
I won't say how fast I got, but when I got back home almost all of the dust was gone. I checked the rear deck lid below the spoiler where dust always collects on cars with spoilers, and there was no dust there. I thought, this must be a pretty aerodynamic car to not have any dust build up anywhere unless it was damp somewhere on the car.
Pretty slick.
Sponsored