PP2 Registry

Pat-Red-PP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2020 PP2 VMP Loki
Thanks! Yeah, he did dropped it plus gave me a great trade in value for my 19’ 301A. The in-service date is February 2021 so it’s fully warranted plus they gave me an extra year/20k km of full coverage.
2019 being the last year of Ingot Silver it was a no brainer.
Good deal👍I find your car June 2020 I realy like the silver but the seller dont whant to drop the price ...so I ordered my red PP2,cool have a Nice summer !and very important add mudguard at the front Rockboltz make them spécial for PP2 the cup2 will ruine your quarter panel paint..
Sponsored

Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
’19 GT PP2, 401A w/Recaros, ’18 Forester XT
Good deal👍I find your car June 2020 I realy like the silver but the seller dont whant to drop the price ...so I ordered my red PP2,cool have a Nice summer !and very important add mudguard at the front Rockboltz make them spécial for PP2 the cup2 will ruine your quarter panel paint..

Thanks Pat, likewise! I’m scheduled for PPF in mid July and requested splash guard with Xpel Ultimate, 305/30R19 PS4s are going on all four next Wednesday. I’ll mount the Cup 2’s on Ford Performance black PP2 wheels, they should be here within a week or two. These will be used exclusively on the track.

Pat-Red-PP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2020 PP2 VMP Loki
Thanks Pat, likewise! I’m scheduled for PPF in mid July and requested splash guard with Xpel Ultimate, 305/30R19 PS4s are going on all four next Wednesday. I’ll mount the Cup 2’s on Ford Performance black PP2 wheels, they should be here within a week or two. These will be used exclusively on the track.
Good call👍I change my cup2 for PS4s and add piece of Xpel to the quarter panel just in case but the mudguard do the job🤘No choice the front wheels are à Little bit ofset...🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
Congratulations on first place.
Thanks. I've taken 3rd in my Laguna Seca running in the modified class and second in stock before. Nice to finally get 1st and with my new personal best lap time. Next year I'll probably run extra sticky race tires and run in the modified class again.

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Do they allow any modifications such as bolt on chassis stiffening in stock, or would that be modified?

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do they allow any modifications such as bolt on chassis stiffening in stock, or would that be modified?
Stock allows minimal modifications like springs, sway bars and camber plates. You can't run under a 200TW rated tire. I don't believe there's a lot of chassis stiffening going on for S550's but at that point you'd probably be looking at moving up to modified. Modified can have full suspension mods (except coil overs), CAI, exhaust and tune plus under 200TW tires. If you go to coil overs, major aero or major power adder (cams, blowers...) you jump to Outlaw. Then there's a 350/500 class and a race class.

If I keep the PP2 I'll probably run slicks in Modified net year. If I ever get to a point where I can afford it I'd upgrade the Magneride with the DSC Sport controller and coil overs and maybe upgrade the aero as well (hood vents and big wing). Then I would be in Outlaw. The next step from there would be to re do the engine with more power (cams, full exhaust, E85). Could still run Outlaw. If I kept the car a really long time maybe I'd eventually gut it and make it a race car (if I had a second street Mustang).

Big dreams but there's also a good chance I'll just end up with a Mach 1 next year and start the process over. Well, I'll still run it on slicks most likely so I'd start in Modified with a Mach 1.

Porsche Dude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP 2, 2004 Porsche Boxster S
Stock allows minimal modifications like springs, sway bars and camber plates. You can't run under a 200TW rated tire. I don't believe there's a lot of chassis stiffening going on for S550's but at that point you'd probably be looking at moving up to modified. Modified can have full suspension mods (except coil overs), CAI, exhaust and tune plus under 200TW tires. If you go to coil overs, major aero or major power adder (cams, blowers...) you jump to Outlaw. Then there's a 350/500 class and a race class.

If I keep the PP2 I'll probably run slicks in Modified net year. If I ever get to a point where I can afford it I'd upgrade the Magneride with the DSC Sport controller and coil overs and maybe upgrade the aero as well (hood vents and big wing). Then I would be in Outlaw. The next step from there would be to re do the engine with more power (cams, full exhaust, E85). Could still run Outlaw. If I kept the car a really long time maybe I'd eventually gut it and make it a race car (if I had a second street Mustang).

Big dreams but there's also a good chance I'll just end up with a Mach 1 next year and start the process over. Well, I'll still run it on slicks most likely so I'd start in Modified with a Mach 1.
What is the DSC Sport Controller and what does it do?

Sponsored

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What is the DSC Sport Controller and what does it do?
https://www.dscsport.com/mustang/

Allows custom programming of Magneride. If you search the forums I think there's some people using them with the factory Magneride shocks. I seem to recall them feeling it was a good upgrade. On another forum I've seen at least one guy using the DSC coilovers as well for a track car.

gregckach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP2 Kona Blue
Just stumbled upon this thread so I guess you can add me as well.

0823181357.jpg

Ordered through Pioneer Ford in Bremen, GA on April 11, 2018 and delivered on August 22nd.
2019 Mustang GT Fastback in Kona Blue with Performance Package Level 2, 301A, Active Valve Exhaust, and black cloth Recaros. Didn't spend a dime on comfort or premium features.

I've kept it largely stock except for a Blowfish Racing shifter support bracket, better lug nuts through OP Mustang that don't swell in the heat, and better fluids for occasional track use. It's seen track time at Atlanta Motorsports Park, Road Atlanta, and Virginia International Raceway (a tiny bit). It's also been on a bunch of road trips to The Dragon, VIR, Daytona, and even one to California and back. While I was out there I took it on PCH a bunch (bottom picture) plus some epic roads in the Santa Cruz mountains and in the LA canyons. On those roads it was an absolute dream. This is one of those forever cars for me.

I can't find any solid reporting on exactly how many of these exist but I know it can't be that much. I've seen just six others since 2018 and I see a GT350 basically every week. I was chatting with a product communications guy at Ford on Twitter who confirmed that the take rate for PP2s was around 5%.

pp2 turn 5.jpg
1031200908_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Just stumbled upon this thread so I guess you can add me as well.

0823181357.jpg

Ordered through Pioneer Ford in Bremen, GA on April 11, 2018 and delivered on August 22nd.
2019 Mustang GT Fastback in Kona Blue with Performance Package Level 2, 301A, Active Valve Exhaust, and black cloth Recaros. Didn't spend a dime on comfort or premium features.

I've kept it largely stock except for a Blowfish Racing shifter support bracket, better lug nuts through OP Mustang that don't swell in the heat, and better fluids for occasional track use. It's seen track time at Atlanta Motorsports Park, Road Atlanta, and Virginia International Raceway (a tiny bit). It's also been on a bunch of road trips to The Dragon, VIR, Daytona, and even one to California and back. While I was out there I took it on PCH a bunch (bottom picture) plus some epic roads in the Santa Cruz mountains and in the LA canyons. On those roads it was an absolute dream. This is one of those forever cars for me.

I can't find any solid reporting on exactly how many of these exist but I know it can't be that much. I've seen just six others since 2018 and I see a GT350 basically every week. I was chatting with a product communications guy at Ford on Twitter who confirmed that the take rate for PP2s was around 5%.

pp2 turn 5.jpg
1031200908_HDR.jpg
Nice color, was looking at the blue myself, and a favorite. I ordered Race Red, a story for another day.

Welcome from Woodstock, Blowfish shifter. That is a piece I have been after for over a year. Yesterday the eagle landed and now have my own.

Wish the BlowFish would come back to the market for others to have.

Dirt simple install that marries the shifter to the transmission. Does not require the interior to be disabled. Maintains the geometry of the OEM.

Installed the Energy Suspension, urethane shifter body mount it worked quite well. Is an almost, the blowfish solves the whole mess.

5% PP2 ? Seems like we are, some will hate this one "SPECIAL" ............LMAO

All kidding aside it is a unique car and has its own place inline.

Reciently, one person since ownership recognized the model. Forever car you bet, a solid factory HotRod indeed.

DSC_0024.JPG