Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
PP2 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Hi,

Add me to the database please šŸ˜

Dealer sold this PP2 on January 2020 in Houston.

Red Race 401A, produced 07.2019
No B&O
No Recaros
No Active Exhaust

Bought my PP2 on IAA Auction in the end of 2020

Right now car is rebuilding in Poland (EU).
To finished we need few weeks.

Mods:
GT500 front bumper
GT500 rear spoiler
RTR rear diffuser
Eibach Prokit lower springs
Steeda H-pipe
Ford Performance carbon knob
Euros lights

Regards!
@yel0n_s550
(more photos avaible on IG - invite you!)

received_840909719796421.jpg
Sponsored

Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
ā€™19 GT PP2, 401A w/Recaros, ā€™18 Forester XT
A new ā€˜19 Ingot Silver PP2 Premium (with 400km on the clock) 401A, AE, B&O, Recaros and Safe & Smart has been sitting in a dealerā€™s showroom for over a year and a half. I just happen to be there at the right time and the owner gave me a large discount plus a price I couldnā€™t refuse for my ā€˜19 GT 301A & black accent package with 10k Km on it. I did the trade on the spot!

742D1386-EB9A-410B-8636-538A8291464F.jpeg

E9C42B91-62F0-4ECC-8BAE-8B3AB8D2A39B.jpeg

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
A new ā€˜19 Ingot Silver PP2 Premium (with 400km on the clock) 401A, AE, B&O, Recaros and Safe & Smart has been sitting in a dealerā€™s showroom for over a year and a half. I just happen to be there at the right time and the owner gave me a large discount plus a price I couldnā€™t refuse for my ā€˜19 GT 301A & black accent package with 10k Km on it. I did the trade on the spot!

Holy cow, that's the dream, isn't it? You hear about those cars that sit on dealer showrooms forever, but how many can there be? Congrats being at the right place at the right time!

Pat-Red-PP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2020 PP2 VMP Loki

Is it The PP2 At Viau Ford?

Sponsored

Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)

Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
Good the dealer drop the price,Nice silver!!
Thanks! Yeah, he did dropped it plus gave me a great trade in value for my 19ā€™ 301A. The in-service date is February 2021 so itā€™s fully warranted plus they gave me an extra year/20k km of full coverage.
2019 being the last year of Ingot Silver it was a no brainer.

Fly2High

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Hi,

Add me to the database please šŸ˜

Dealer sold this PP2 on January 2020 in Houston.

Red Race 401A, produced 07.2019
No B&O
No Recaros
No Active Exhaust

Bought my PP2 on IAA Auction in the end of 2020

Right now car is rebuilding in Poland (EU).
To finished we need few weeks.

Mods:
GT500 front bumper
GT500 rear spoiler
RTR rear diffuser
Eibach Prokit lower springs
Steeda H-pipe
Ford Performance carbon knob
Euros lights

Regards!
@yel0n_s550
(more photos avaible on IG - invite you!)

received_840909719796421.jpg
interesting build. all the best.

Besides magnaride, you basically removed all the bits that made this a PP2. Why not get a base GT for far less and mod that instead?

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase

Besides magnaride, you basically removed all the bits that made this a PP2. Why not get a base GT for far less and mod that instead?

GOOD question, and who's doing the work, or it's a check-book build?

Sponsored

ShadowPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang PP2, 2003 SVT Cobra, 1940 Ford Coupe
Vehicle Showcase

Congrats and enjoy! I picked up mine the same way, had been sitting on the lot for a year and got a good discount on it.

Yel0n

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
PP2 2019
Vehicle Showcase

All best you to!

You right, but still has the same parts (performance, efficienty)

The goal was to make a car, with i wish in my project. Car should be prepared to make good times on track, similar to Mach1. PP2 has opportunity to be the best base for that, right?

Last edited:

Fly2High

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
All best you to!

You right, but still has the same parts (performance, efficienty)

The goal was to make a car, witch i wisch in my project. Car should be prepared to make good times on track, similar to Mach1. PP2 has opportunity to be the best base for that, right?
NO, The only parts you left from the PP2 are what, the wheels, sway bars, the magneride and Brembos that were also tuned for the PP2 setup.

The car in total was tuned as a whole. You cannot change anything in a suspension without throwing something out of balance. The spring, rear spoiler and front splitter , maybe the diffuser too, were integral to obtaining a certain handling characteristics.

You also ditched the springs to lower the car when it was already 1/2" lower than stock (b/c smaller diameter tires were used).

Basically what I am saying is you upset the improved balance of the car. I am not saying that you cannot improve on a Mustang, just that you deviated from what they accomplished in a rather significant way.

I would think you upset the improved balance Ford has achieved.

You would have been better off getting a PP1 as your base.

Big question. Did you drive the PP2 as it was on a track and evaluate it? From the sounds of things, you did not or at least drive it long enough to know what changes needed to be made.

Let us all tip our hats at the demise of another PP2 for aesthetics reasons.

Many of the PP2 setup can be found on the Mach1 base/HP.

Yel0n

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
PP2 2019
Vehicle Showcase
NO, The only parts you left from the PP2 are what, the wheels, sway bars, the magneride and Brembos that were also tuned for the PP2 setup.

The car in total was tuned as a whole. You cannot change anything in a suspension without throwing something out of balance. The spring, rear spoiler and front splitter , maybe the diffuser too, were integral to obtaining a certain handling characteristics.

You also ditched the springs to lower the car when it was already 1/2" lower than stock (b/c smaller diameter tires were used).

Basically what I am saying is you upset the improved balance of the car. I am not saying that you cannot improve on a Mustang, just that you deviated from what they accomplished in a rather significant way.

I would think you upset the improved balance Ford has achieved.

You would have been better off getting a PP1 as your base.

Big question. Did you drive the PP2 as it was on a track and evaluate it? From the sounds of things, you did not or at least drive it long enough to know what changes needed to be made.

Many of the PP2 setup can be found on the Mach1 base/HP.
Good point.

I never thought that. You are right I have never ridden a PP2 as officially the EU distribution never had a PP2. At the moment, in Poland, I know about three PP2s. All were purchased at IAA or Copart auctions.

I don't generally have this experience. I read about the calculations and balances that Ford engineers did. Really interesting.

I am probably losing the opportunity to know PP2 directly, but like you said, I haven't had a chance to know it before.

At the moment, the finished project is more important to me. Remember I can always go back to the original parts but should get the original PP2 first to feel it.

Different point of view.

Take a look at Mach1 ... this car has completely the same rear end as the GT500. Could this idea be the worst OEM GT? I spoke to the owners of the PP2 and they said the rear spoiler from the GT500 gives better aerodynamics on the track. The same situation is with springs. Why are Ford Performance, Steeda or Eibach doing this? Maybe these springs give better performance or maybe not, we should test it.

I generally agree with you.

If I have the opportunity to try the original PP2, I will. Then I will write about experience on my page. I promise!

Right now I really happy for this rebuilding and can't wait to get first experience.

Invite you to support!

Regards!

TicTocTach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clair
Vehicle(s)
2018 EBPP
To be fair, we should tip out hats to another PP2 that will stay on the road and not wind up at a salvage yard or dismantler. IAA/Copart are salvage auctioneers and this car took a good hit to the front: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2019-mustang-pp2-rebuild.153681/

All those PP2 specific parts are expensive even in the US - I know, I have almost all of them on my car. All I lack are the PP2 Magneride programming and Bremboā€™s. Shipping all the front end to Poland would probably be as much as shipping the car.

Iā€™m glad to see the car being saved, and Iā€™ll do my part to hold up the PP2 aesthetics.
Sponsored