Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hello all, I bought my 2019 PP2 in July 2019

Warning long post ⚠
I’ll start from the beginning.
In April 2019 a friend asked me if I wanted to go with him to get some supplies in a town about an hour away (body shop stuff) so I went with him. Once on the way home we stopped at the Ford dealer there for something to do, I had sold my SRT392 in June 2018 and was getting eager to finally choose a new toy.
They didn’t have much for Mustangs but said that their satellite dealer had a white GT and a Focus RS.
We swung by there and took the GT and the Focus RS for a test drive. It was Thursday afternoon and I was on the fence with both of them, dealer offered to let me take whichever one I chose home for the weekend, I took the Focus and signed the papers that Monday. I had convinced myself that the Focus would be a fun little car I could use in all 4 seasons..
The sticker on the Focus was $60,000CAD, with discounts I got it for $45,000.
Then came June, the car started having issues and CEL, took it into a different dealer as I was on a trip, and it needed a new turbo actuator.. I booked the appointment and told them
My wife would drop it off as I’d be at work, they called me the afternoon of the appointment and told Me that once they tore into the car they found turbo damage and it would also need a new turbo.. the car had like 2,000 miles on it, I was pissed.
I started looking for Mustangs that suited my taste, I wanted a Bullitt (I had no idea the PP2 existed as this point) I had chosen to work with a big dealer that was just out of province, the sales manager did nothing but jerk me around the whole time, submitted a credit app to Ford without my consent on a car I didn’t even want ect.
I cut ties with her immediately and went back to the dealer I bought the Focus from (should have did that from the beginning.. but being a smallish town I didn’t want them to sit on the focus again)
I called the dealer I had bought it from and told them the whole situation with the warranty work and the other dealer and they told me they would do what they could to get me into something I wanted.
I pulled into their lot and right out front was a Black Mustang, it looked very different from what I had seen before, very aggressive.
I did a bit of research on it and found out it was a GT Premium with the PP2 package.. the only 2 options it didn’t have were the Recaros and B&O sound.
The dealer went above and beyond to get me into the Mustang, I signed the papers a few days later and so far I’m very happy with the car, I’m in the process of modding it into something unique for the area I live in.
B7BCFA4D-A412-4E02-A5F2-A3A03D397BDB.jpeg
Sponsored

ShadowPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang PP2, 2003 SVT Cobra, 1940 Ford Coupe
Vehicle Showcase

Warning long post ⚠
In April 2019 a friend asked me if I wanted to go with him to get some supplies in a town about an hour away (body shop stuff) so I went with him. Once on the way home we stopped at the Ford dealer there for something to do, I had sold my SRT392 in June 2018 and was getting eager to finally choose a new toy.
They didn’t have much for Mustangs but said that their satellite dealer had a white GT and a Focus RS.
We swung by there and took the GT and the Focus RS for a test drive. It was Thursday afternoon and I was on the fence with both of them, dealer offered to let me take whichever one I chose home for the weekend, I took the Focus and signed the papers that Monday. I had convinced myself that the Focus would be a fun little car I could use in all 4 seasons..
Then came June, the car started having issues and CEL, took it into a different dealer as I was on a trip, and it needed a new turbo actuator.. I booked the appointment and told them
My wife would drop it off as I’d be at work, they called me the afternoon of the appointment and told Me that once they tore into the car they found turbo damage and it would also need a new turbo.. the car had like 2,000 miles on it, I was pissed.
I started looking for Mustangs that suited my taste, I wanted a Bullitt (I had no idea the PP2 existed as this point) I had chosen to work with a big dealer that was just out of province, the sales manager did nothing but jerk me around the whole time, submitted a credit app to Ford without my consent on a car I didn’t even want ect.
I cut ties with her immediately and went back to the dealer I bought the Focus from (should have did that from the beginning.. but being a smallish town I didn’t want them to sit on the focus again)
I called the dealer I had bought it from and told them the whole situation with the warranty work and the other dealer and they told me they would do what they could to get me into something I wanted.
I pulled into their lot and right out front was a Black Mustang, it looked very different from what I had seen before, very aggressive.
I did a bit of research on it and found out it was a GT Premium with the PP2 package.. the only 2 options it didn’t have were the Recaros and B&O sound.
The dealer went above and beyond to get me into the Mustang, I signed the papers a few days later and so far I’m very happy with the car, I’m in the process of modding it into something unique for the area I live in.
Unfortunate but sometimes new things break, good that they worked to keep you happy, not all dealers do that.
Mine is Black too, keeping clean is a challenge. Waxed her yesterday using Chemical Guys Blacklight Hybrid finishing wax followed by coat of Butter wax, she's shiney. Have fun with the mods.

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I have the PP1, they didn’t have but maybe 1 PP2 locally. They had a couple Roushs and GT350s.
I ended up with a 2019 Premium PP1. Had the B&O and the standard options no recaros or active exhaust... I’m upgrading the exhaust anyhow now... so

evh5150vanhalen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Unfortunate but sometimes new things break, good that they worked to keep you happy, not all dealers do that.
Mine is Black too, keeping clean is a challenge. Waxed her yesterday using Chemical Guys Blacklight Hybrid finishing wax followed by coat of Butter wax, she's shiney. Have fun with the mods.
i plan on wrapping it sometime this summer, after I get all of the other cosmetic stuff put on.

Sponsored

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Warning long post ⚠
Is that Cervini's upper and lower grill? Any more pics? Did you do anything to spoiler or left the little one on.

evh5150vanhalen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Is that Cervini's upper and lower grill? Any more pics? Did you do anything to spoiler or left the little one on.
Yes they are, unfortunately I don’t have any more pictures right now.. due to the current situation and guidelines my Province has I’m unable to go home and have been gone for almost 40 days (long haul truck driver)
I have a GT350/GT500 spoiler for it.

magnetic_pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2

Warning long post ⚠
Who removed your grille?

azelmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP2 RC, 18 BMW 430i, 2022 C8 Z51 (on order)
Hello everyone, I have been off these forums for quite some time, as I had some rough life stuff happen, so had to take a break.

Mine is 2018, Royal Crimson, 401A, active exhaust. Ordered December 2017, arrived May 2018. Currently
7300 miles.

I paged through a lot of these posts but didn't see anything regarding production numbers. Anyone know how many 2018 PP2's were made?
IMG-0272.jpg

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Hello everyone, I have been off these forums for quite some time, as I had some rough life stuff happen, so had to take a break.

Mine is 2018, Royal Crimson, 401A, active exhaust. Ordered December 2017, arrived May 2018. Currently
7300 miles.

I paged through a lot of these posts but didn't see anything regarding production numbers. Anyone know how many 2018 PP2's were made?
IMG-0272.jpg
Glad to see you back. Hope everything worked out for you.

Sponsored

Porsche Dude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP 2, 2004 Porsche Boxster S

7300 miles.

IMG-0272.jpg
A very rich looking color. Classy.

Speedycrw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K1913, 2010 Mustang GT (racecar)

nameuser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP2, 1969 Chevelle
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have the Blowfish bracket on their 2018 and newer cars? If so how in the hell did you make it work with that damper attached to the trans mount? Blowfish told me to reference part 4B of the instructions and (comically) there isn't a 4B in the instructions. It's finally 80 and sunny and my car is on jack stands because I can't move forward.

ShadowPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang PP2, 2003 SVT Cobra, 1940 Ford Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have the Blowfish bracket on their 2018 and newer cars? If so how in the hell did you make it work with that damper attached to the trans mount? Blowfish told me to reference part 4B of the instructions and (comically) there isn't a 4B in the instructions. It's finally 80 and sunny and my car is on jack stands because I can't move forward.
The bracket goes in between the damper and trans mount. Remove damper, put blowfish lower bracket into place then put damper back using same bolts, the holes n slots match up. Tighten.

EP901

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2 Magnetic Metallic
I put mine in a little over a week ago. Looks like you didn't get the updated instructions with your bracket. See STEP6B and FIG4B below.
Blowfish1.jpg
Blowfish2.jpg
Sponsored