PP2 real life pictures

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT PP2, 99 F250 SuperDuty, 17 Nissan Rogue, 60 Studebaker Lark, 64 Studebaker Daytona
why cobras on a non cobra car? why not just put hellcat badges on it
Very funny, I'm a FORD guy, Studebaker guy, car guy. I did have the "Red Eye" added to the Cobra, as a pun to Dodge. Your vehicle's personalization is just that, personal. I see wheels I would never want on my car, but I know that Owner likes them, so I keep my thoughts to myself.

When people stop & ask about the Cobra graphics (and they have), it gives me an opportunity I tell them about the Cobra Jet drag package from Ford. I've got the only Cobra Jet graphic on the street. All in honor to the drag only Cobra Jet Mustang.
Just think of me as a rolling billboard for FORD MUSTANG.
19 Green w Cobra Jet Graphics.jpg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT PP2, 99 F250 SuperDuty, 17 Nissan Rogue, 60 Studebaker Lark, 64 Studebaker Daytona
see there's where you are wrong..... you have ZERO knowledge of my intentions on why I asked what I asked... you ASSUMED I was ragging on him because of his decals. YOU took that more negatively than it should... what if I wanted to know if there was a back story. What if this dude had a green cobra jet car when he was 21 and has longed for one ever since and this is his tribute to that car... can you answer that for him? likely not. so again, let the man answer his own question if he intends to, if not then I'll never know and the world will go on.

you just thought it was your place to answer someone else posts, which is all cool, that's just how you are apparently. at least I know now to PM you any question I have for anyone else on this forum so that you can answer it for me.

and to answer your obvious query of my name, none of your effing business. have a nice day.

not here to argue with you, will not be responding at all, blocking your comments so I don't even have to look at them any further. thanks again you've been a tremendous help
I was slow to respond. I just saw the comment about my Cobra Jet "sticker job" today. I have since replied in a professional manner. It comes with "age" haha. I want my car to be polarizing, but I don't want to start any battles among the members.

Wait to you see the REAR. Another love it or hate it sticker job. I even poke fun at myself, being a Baby Boomer.
Oh, my Mustang answers to the name "THE HULK" and not "COBRA-JET" haha

Here it is at toys4tots fund raiser where it received a Top 25 Peoples Choice award.
19 Green w HULK Graphics rear.jpg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
I was slow to respond. I just saw the comment about my Cobra Jet "sticker job" today. I have since replied in a professional manner. It comes with "age" haha. I want my car to be polarizing, but I don't want to start any battles among the members.

Wait to you see the REAR. Another love it or hate it sticker job. I even poke fun at myself, being a Baby Boomer.

Here it is at toys4tots fund raiser where it received a Top 25 Peoples Choice award.
The 2019 GT contains styling cues that mean something only to me. The old style 5.0, LX badging and the Bad Boy stickers pay homage to my then new '92 LX 5.0 Notchback that I special ordered. It was stolen & stripped 10 months later. Here is the only picture I have of it.
1992 Ford Mustang_2.jpg

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT

I love the baby boomer decal!

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
I love the baby boomer decal!
Thanks for compliment. Months ago, I was behind a "proud" mom at a stoplight. While staring at her yellow sign, the slogan hit me.

Hey, mine is even REFLECTIVE, so any drivers following me know to BACK-OFF !
There is a old geezer driving that Mustang. hahaha

Baby_Boomer_5.jpg

foxcoupefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT4
A few PP2s that are currently available for sale as of yesterday 1/9/19.

Ford Country in Henderson NV. Magnetic Grey. No Recaros. Assuming the buyer fell theough as it was available for sale. My father took the photos for me. He was in the area and I told him to shoot by there.
57434.jpeg

57427.jpeg

Folsom Ford Ca. Available as of 1/9/19
57452.jpeg

57449.jpeg

57450.jpeg

foxcoupefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT4
I think PP2 without Recaro's should be a sin.
Well I kind of agree because the Recaros are a beautiful factory item, but many folks that are buying a PP2 are interested in a weekend warrior track car and may put a set of light high lateral support seats. The Recaros are an easy sale if one decides to dedicate their car to more track duty.

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
i have a pp2 with the premium heated/cooled seats.

NO REGRETS.

keeps my butt nice and toasty.

plus i get to have a little core workout when i decide to go speed racer around corners and stuff.

its a win win lol