Sponsored

PowerStop Opinions (Brake Kits)

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
You guys have any experience with or opinions on these? I am specifically asking about stock replacement stuff, and I'm non delusional about performance upgrades. I've searched and read the threads about rotors and pads, but mainly asking about the calipers. I know the calipers in their kits are stock replacements powder coated red. Working on a car with a suspected dragging rear brake (car needs brakes anyways, so that was already in the plan), but now most likely just swapping all the calipers since it's not that much more money, will leave the car perfect and reliable, and if I'm replacing one for a suspected problem, I'm replacing them all anyways.

The PowerStop kits that come with all new calipers just seemed like a good way to go as long as the calipers are of great quality.

But I will take other caliper recommendations. I read somewhere the black calipers from NAPA were great stock replacement quality too. Thanks guys.
Sponsored

Avispa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
I used their rotors on the back of the Terminator, no problems. Fronts, always went with Ford performance stuff. If you don't plan to upgrade the calipers, as in more and/or bigger pistons, or bigger rotors, get rebuilt Ford calipers from any parts store. Never had a minute's trouble with them.