Post Your Mach 1 Pictures

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Ha ha. Poor fellow next to it with the FJG never gets noticed. Great color! Especially well suited for the English weather :wink:
We just returned from our trip to Poland and I was pleasantly surprised to see in the same day what looked to be a 1LE camaro then later where we were staying a dodge challenger blew by which sounded awesome and then later in the evening a c7 corvette pulled into the parking lot. A lot of American pride in one day I must say!

rosco61

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chas
Vehicle(s)
19 Ram Laramie 19 Jeep Sahara 2015 HD Road King
Got to say, this orange looks tremendous, fantastic. As confident as I am in my build order with JFG, this color is trying to seduce me.
The new mach 1 looks much larger than it's 1970's siblings.

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
We just returned from our trip to Poland and I was pleasantly surprised to see in the same day what looked to be a 1LE camaro then later where we were staying a dodge challenger blew by which sounded awesome and then later in the evening a c7 corvette pulled into the parking lot.
I cannot speak for Poland, but here Mustangs are relatively well-known (compared to the other pony/muscle car brands). The part of the reason is that Mustangs were the only ones officially distributed here (and I guess probably in the whole Europe), while the Dodges, Corvettes, Camaros, etc. you either had to import yourself, or hire someone to do it for you.

Both made it much more expensive to their original US prices in both new and used cars, plus the warranty and servicing was also not that transparent. So people usually picked BMW, Mercedes or Audi instead, because for similar (not so much higher) price they got a full service and a better quality. You really had to want a US muscle car to get one.

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
So here's a couple from this weeks Mach 1 track attack. Got back to my car after the Orientation/dinner and found my car (the silver one) had made friends.
Morning of the Track Attack again had a friend in the hotel parking lot.
Following morning another new friend.
IMG_1053.jpeg
IMG_1036.jpeg
IMG_1101.jpeg

Sponsored

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M0960; AT; Fighter Jet Gray
Great pics...I can't wait for my track attack run next month. At our last Cars and Coffee, an avalanche grey GT350 parked next to me. Not a great pic...I took a better one with no people/farther out but apparently it didn't save. Hope he is back next month.

IMG_0160.JPG

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
parked next to a Bronco in Cactus Gray
E901011F-AADC-4DAE-AE29-170A633265B2.jpeg

Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
why does the Ford site make it look like a smurf but in real life it looks like my 2018 Lightning Blue.
Funny it's only Ford USA. All European Ford sites had correct colour (and sooner) that matches the photos. In your B&P it looks like Grabber Blue and I would not get enchanted. But when I saw it in our configurator (also with lot better angles), I was drooling over it 😁

vb.png

vb2.png

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
The US version looks more like "Nitro blue", which was used on Focus RS. Considering that the Mach 1 badge on the side is completely black, I would guess it is some of the very first renders for "blue" color and so far no one has been able to update it. Or they put a color-blind guy in charge of online marketing :wink: .

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Funny it's only Ford USA. All European Ford sites had correct colour (and sooner) that matches the photos. In your B&P it looks like Grabber Blue and I would not get enchanted. But when I saw it in our configurator (also with lot better angles), I was drooling over it 😁

vb.png

vb2.png
I'd have taken that bottom color all day long

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
For those who are wondering what the difference between lightning blue and velocity blue, these pictures sum it up. I'm sorry but the Ford website just doesn't do the color justice at all.
screenshot_20180714-191829_instagram-jpg.jpg

screenshot_20180714-191815_instagram-jpg.jpg
So which is which?
I'n guessing velocity on top left, and lightning on top right.