Please HELP!!!

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Hey guys I really don't know where to post this as it could be in two different sections. I recently just had to have my driveshaft rebalanced on my 2016 GT PP 6spd because it was causing vibrations, after the rebalance everything felt fine, but still didn't really feel all that smooth in high speeds. I recently lowered my car on just springs, everything is sitting correct, but when i go into a drive way it makes this weird combo noise of creak/clank but when going over bumps it doesn't, its only noticeable going over driveways or if I'm turning hard, now I attempted a different test today when into the drive coasting in neutral and the noise was present. Second attempt, I went into the driveway but this time in gear and the noise had pretty much gone away, did it a couple of times and every time i went in neutral it made the noise, when i went in with it in gear it didn't make the noise. Suspension looked fine everything is torque down. What do you guys think this could be? Im starting to think its a issue with either driveshaft or differential.
Sponsored

OrangeRush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CSGT Competition Orange
Remove the lowering springs and see if it goes away. If it goes away.. source = lowering springs.