Sponsored

Please Help!!! My Fbo 2016 Mustang Needs More Umffffff!!!!

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Headers, e85 tune and sticky tires
Definitely will add a lot of power and the sticky tires will get that grip. I think going supercharger for a couple more thousand will be money well spent though. The op will never look back.
Sponsored

Airborne5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Yep. Those Stickers on your tires add rotational mass, take em off ASAP, and you'll be a demon killer. But looking at it got me kinda hungry. I'm gonna make a bowl of RICE.
Oh fuck off, there is nothing wrong with tire letters.

Quickly looking at your posts, you chopped up your muffler like a teenager with his first civic, want to throw on a rear spoiler, and are trying to find a fucking tacky pistol grip shifter. Why dont you eat from your own rice bowl instead of harping on this young guys tire stickers.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

Quickly looking at your posts, you chopped up your muffler like a teenager with his first civic, want to throw on a rear spoiler, and are trying to find a fucking tacky pistol grip shifter. Why dont you eat from your own rice bowl instead of harping on this young guys tire stickers.
upload_2020-4-27_9-35-22.gif

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime GT Premium
Yeah, you've kinda answered your own question. All you have left is headers/e85 before you have to go forced induction if you want to be any quicker.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
I suggest acquiring a built 5.0 set up for supercharger to max, maybe 900 hp. The widest stickiest tires possible, and a very good lawyer on retainer.

You have stated that a girlfriend, or boyfriend won't be riding shotgun. So go baddest car in town, be balls to the wall. Quit playing around with 5-600 whp.

Just be careful, they don't call them professional race car drivers because of what they own.

Sponsored

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
I'll be honest, the only reason you're probably beating any of those cars is because you're gripping when they're spinning. There's nothing wrong with more power, but you have to also plan to reliably put it to the ground or else you're going to be disappointed and possibly worse.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I'll be honest, the only reason you're probably beating any of those cars is because you're gripping when they're spinning. There's nothing wrong with more power, but you have to also plan to reliably put it to the ground or else you're going to be disappointed and possibly worse.
I was wondering about that. All drivetrain bolt ons but no mention of suspension or tires. To your point, what good is more power if you cannot get it to the ground?

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
FI is no joke if you're looking to go there. Grip is almost impossible outside of summer. let me tell you a story.. My Buddies coworker buys a Hellcat with cash from private owner. Goes to work very next day and shows off leaving work, rips the tires, tires catch unexpectedly, and ends up in the ditch upside down.

Get tires (something with R in the name) and ideal suspension first if you haven't already. If so then longtubes (no cats) and FI

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

Yah.. ummm a honda guy woulda hacked off the muffler and muffler clamped a folgers can. Then hammer in a nail to 'catch' the fuel to make the exhaust 'pop'. I 'hacked' my mufflers cause I didn't feel like spending a grand on a-backs. Not that I couldn't afford it. Welded it all back together and you can't even tell anything was done visually. Looks 100% factory. My spoiler choice was actually a GT350R spoiler, not a handle from a honda lawnmower which most import guys do. They claim downforce, I say it makes it easier for his friends to push when their POS breaks down, And for the pistol grip shifter, I find more comfortable than a ball shifter. I use to own a 71 roadrunner 383 4-speed with a FACTORY pistol grip. Loved that handle.

All that said. Here's my next mod. 73 rwhp / 31 lbs-ft gain.
94330001_2800383416750279_4133577620610613248_n.jpg

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
il_340x270.1201839548_cosk.jpg

As most have said, suspension/traction, then FI.

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
As most have said, suspension/traction, then FI.
That's kooky talk. FI first, then your lack of driving skill, suspension, good tires will take you straight into the ditch. How else are you gonna become a youtube superstar?

OP
OP
GtWill

GtWill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
Automatic or Manual? What gearing?

FWIW, if your car is a manual ,your buddy's MY18+ with E85 and an A10 should be cleaning your clock from a dead dig ...
Automatic

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I amend my instructions to detailing inside of car, tires, suspension, and etc

And your friend needs a FBO driver mod
Sponsored