Please help, JMS PowerMax BAP install for vortech v3 jt

s550_kratos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Manny
Vehicle(s)
18' GT Premium Lightning Blue
I have the JMS powermax already installed solid LED green when vehicle is on.

however im not getting the blink to tell me that voltage is being boosted.

which of the six wires off the accelerator pedal do i splice into for the 0-5v enable.

or where would i put the hobbs pressure switch?

pretty stuck and just wanna get this bap running right to get my car's tune dialed in with the vortech v3 jt

appreciate your help guys

Lq6Xtat5nvpPLjgvwqiipxwhM9WLqsz34VUFX_uDMYg_rl8nYLmKHcLk6EfTa7enlZx3ukJ0F&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

also these are the settings LUND provided for the JMS unit
9eu-bBo3qP8nacbxcCUtTdTwP16OJJy639csPbYEThjKEESXBtkjzSl2IZztV_JIa0lhnBhC8&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg
Sponsored

drive_55_not

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Coyote, S197 3v, 2018 Gen3 [RIP], 2020 Challenger 'Cat
which of the six wires off the accelerator pedal do i splice into for the 0-5v enable.

... where would i put the hobbs pressure switch?

The 18+ TPS is now a digital signal so tapping into any wire on that plug will result in going into limp mode. Been there with installing a window switch for my nitrous controller,

If you want a 12v WOT signal you'll have to do it the old school way by mounting a WOT switch on the pedal.

The Hobbs switch just needs to be plumbed into the manifold where it will see boost pressure. Wire the hot side to one side of the switch, Then run the signal wire to the BAP.

I think tuners these days prefer the BAP be wired ON all the time since the PCM controls the voltage to the pump via the tune, and there's no lag waiting for the BAP to fire on.

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
On a similar topic, I have the JMS and a DW400. I have mine set to operate on voltage with throttle tip in, is it safe to run it on all the time at 22V with a DW400? Anyone know?

OP
OP

s550_kratos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Manny
Vehicle(s)
18' GT Premium Lightning Blue
I was told to tap the violet and green cable 3rd one up in photo by a pretty reliable source. I dont want a 12v source, at least I didnt think so lol I'm assuming the accelerator pedal voltage is the 0-5v signal I'm trying to tap in order to activate the boost a pump? I can be wrong thanks for your help
The 18+ TPS is now a digital signal so tapping into any wire on that plug will result in going into limp mode. Been there with installing a window switch for my nitrous controller,

If you want a 12v WOT signal you'll have to do it the old school way by mounting a WOT switch on the pedal.

The Hobbs switch just needs to be plumbed into the manifold where it will see boost pressure. Wire the hot side to one side of the switch, Then run the signal wire to the BAP.

I think tuners these days prefer the BAP be wired ON all the time since the PCM controls the voltage to the pump via the tune, and there's no lag waiting for the BAP to fire on.

Sponsored