Playing around with vinyl stripes

Geosh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Just thought I’d post the new change to the car. I had a black hood stripe before but playing with adding some color. I think I might add a corresponding stripe across the top and on the trunk too. Also thought about pinstripong around it with another line of blue or maybe just outlining it in black. (Vinyl is fairly cheap and I’m doing it myself so no $$ for labor.)

Thoughts?
C1B6D5BD-505E-45D7-828C-CB8D764CCAC9.jpeg
Sponsored

Jeffac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Just thought I’d post the new change to the car. I had a black hood stripe before but playing with adding some color. I think I might add a corresponding stripe across the top and on the trunk too. Also thought about pinstripong around it with another line of blue or maybe just outlining it in black. (Vinyl is fairly cheap and I’m doing it myself so no $$ for labor.)

Thoughts?
I like it. I think outlining it with black would look really cool. Maybe try to pick up the blue somewhere else too? Like blue calipers maybe.

Risto2G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2, Recaro, B&O K7 GSXR750

Thoughts?
I used pinstriping tape to accent my factory stripe. I wasn't sure if I'd like it and with the pain of removing my hood vent vinyl I wanted something easier to deal with (plus didn't know where/how to go for custom vinyl). Cost me $20 from eBay plus an hours time and I can change it easy enough if I'm wanting something different. Not sure how long it'll last as I just put them on.

Agree, Black or a lighter blue outline would flow well with your colors. Extending it to the stop at the trunk would also look better I feel. But I think I'm too use to full stripes so seeing it end on the hood makes it look like a drawn on nose to me.

DSC_0014B.JPG

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'

Thoughts?
Nice work. I think a different color pinstripe outlining the blue stripe would really look good
Sponsored