Sponsored

Picked up Grabber Blue, stripeless, black roof last night

Biggdogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT350
Got there late and it started downpouring right after signing the papers but this car exceeds my expectations. Coming from a BRZ I didnt feel the size difference while driving as much as I expected. I did feel the size in the cabin though. The good is that it was way more comfortable and it shocked the shit outta me how well it rode. The bad was it almost felt too spacious. I loved how low to the ground you were in the BRZ and the cockpit like feeling. Ultimately it is better than the BRZ in every conceivable way other than gas mileage, which tbh dont really care. One of the biggest surprises was the visibility. I could see everything when switching lanes. The greenhouse has so much better visibility than I expected im in shock. Starting it up and getting on it will never get old. It has taken 3 years to find one and not pay a ridiculous amount. It makes me thankful I got screwed out of one I was gonna get last summer. As much as I absolutely love Avalanche Grey, Grabber Blue is my favorite Ford color, and I couldnt be happier. Hoping to do some track days or autocrosses and meet some of you guys.

Edit, I have no idea why these are flipped on their side, will try to fix and reload.
IMG_4336.jpg
IMG_4337.JPG
Sponsored

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lariat 3.5, 2016 GT350
Very nice! Same build I have on my showroom and it's the only grabber blue I e ever thought "wow!" About!

OP
OP
Biggdogg

Biggdogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT350
Sorry guys I managed to flip one and flipped the other but when i try to upload it, it says upload failed. Ill be getting more. Seems my camera isnt the greatest either

Sponsored

KiLLeR2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 240SX, '17 GT350
Congrats! Grabber Blue really stands out that's for sure.

Variance

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2005 Lotus Elise, 2017 Shelby GT350
Welcome to the stripe-less club! We're a rare bunch, haha.

I was also very surprised by the greenhouse visibility; having been in a Camaro in the past, I was expecting the worst.

Sponsored

crs2879

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
GB is generally too "loud" of a color for me but you have just enough black contrast between the roof, wheels and trim to make it work.......beautiful car!

kairojya

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Congrats on the car! I went from a 2014 FR-S to my car. The thing I was most surprised by was how light the clutch is in the GT350. Putting my warranty woes aside, I've enjoyed the GT350 a lot more than the FR-S, mainly due to the sound. There's no comparison with the sounds between the 2 cars! The handling dynamics of the FR-S were great, and the steering feel was amazing, but I prefer the GT350 still overall. I'm also surprised by the comfort of the GT350 compared to my FR-S just cruising on the highway. To me it seems like there's less road noise in the cabin, despite the much noisier and larger tires.

I like your color combo! Blue is my favorite color, but I'm not 100% sure I'd want that specific color on my own car. It looks great seeing it out on the road on other Mustangs, and great in your pictures.

Note: I went from a 2009 GT-R to the FR-S. I've been a bit all over the place with my recent cars lol.
Sponsored