Pic request

Dadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium manual
So here is my car in a pretty crappy pic.
20190922_111417.jpg
20190922_111319.jpg

I have looked for with no results a white car with black heat extractors. I am thinking of getting and installing black ones to kind of even out the appearance. And maybe mirrors also. Can someone post a pic of a white car with black heat extractors and/or mirrors? Thanks

Don
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
By the way if you consider getting them wrapped give these folks a call. I used them for detailing when I lived in Monroe Township. Their detailing work was incredible. The wrapper was next door. Not sure if they are the same owners. The last time I was there (2 years ago), they had fully wrapped a Porsche 911. The workmanship was perfection.
https://shineboxautospa.com/

Found them.

http://www.firstklassvinyl.com/

Osofast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt premium
Vehicle Showcase
Your car looks fantastic. Here are the black heat extractors. From member Osofast.
upload_2019-9-22_17-20-6.jpeg

upload_2019-9-22_17-20-54.jpeg
OP
I actually used plastidip for the heat extractors, they are on year 2 and go through New England weather and weekly power wash’s. The car is used as a dd and parked outside all the time.
If you apply it correctly it really holds up well and looks great. Cost 10 bucks and less than 1hrs worth of effort, drying time was the longest wait 10 mins or so between coats.
I had bought the gloss black caps for mine and put them on after 2 days I took them off, I just didn’t like the look.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Dadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Thanks guys that's exactly what I was looking for. Bought a set of take offs on eBay. Definitely want the gloss black as I want all my black parts to match. Not sure about the mirrors. Maybe once I put the extractors on I can decide if the mirrors will be needed. I was considering wrapping my parts, and that is still an option, but really want paint instead. Thanks again

Don

TheReaper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black GT
So here is my car in a pretty crappy pic.
20190922_111417.jpg
20190922_111319.jpg

I have looked for with no results a white car with black heat extractors. I am thinking of getting and installing black ones to kind of even out the appearance. And maybe mirrors also. Can someone post a pic of a white car with black heat extractors and/or mirrors? Thanks

Don

Your car looks really good wit that spoiler. Where did you buy it.

OP
OP

Dadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Your car looks really good wit that spoiler. Where did you buy it.
Found it on eBay. Cost $285 shipped to my door. It is a takeoff from another car so minor scratches that were visible in the pics. I buffed them out and the spoiler looks brand new

Don

OP
OP

Dadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
The black vents came in today and I already installed them. They look great on there. Now to decide if I want black mirrors also

Don

2017GBGTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Premium GTPP w/ Recaros
The black vents came in today and I already installed them. They look great on there. Now to decide if I want black mirrors also

Don
Nice! Since you are new here, rule #1 of the M6G Forums: Pics or it didn't happen!

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P

Don
Yeah, I think I want to do a setup of OEM [gloss] black vents as well. I had considered CF for both the vents and the recently purchased rear wing, but to do it right, gets expensive, and there's already enough texture/finish variations as it is (gloss black, matte black, textured flat black, etc.)

Got the wing in gloss black (G1/Shadow), so will just match the vents.

I've looked at the Air Designs vents, definitely a bigger visual impact, available in gloss black, MP has an option too. I think these might require an extra fastener[?] Anyway, I think I just prefer the size/look of OEM, but with just a touch more visual impact (black on my Orange Fury car).

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Yeah, I think I want to do a setup of OEM [gloss] black vents as well. I had considered CF for both the vents and the recently purchased rear wing, but to do it right, gets expensive, and there's already enough texture/finish variations as it is (gloss black, matte black, textured flat black, etc.)

Got the wing in gloss black (G1/Shadow), so will just match the vents.

I've looked at the Air Designs vents, definitely a bigger visual impact, available in gloss black, MP has an option too. I think these might require an extra fastener[?] Anyway, I think I just prefer the size/look of OEM, but with just a touch more visual impact (black on my Orange Fury car).
That’s going to look awesome.
upload_2019-9-26_8-25-1.jpeg

OP
OP

Dadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Nice! Since you are new here, rule #1 of the M6G Forums: Pics or it didn't happen!
Pics will follow when the mirror covers arrive and are installed.

Don

OP
OP

Dadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Making us wait is not nice.
Well you can just look in the first post to see the car. Just imagine that the hood vents are black

Don
Sponsored