Sponsored

Phoenix Car Groups?

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
Not just Mustangs or muscle cars. I am interested in joining a car group in Phoenix. I have searched for a few months and have not found any. Not really looking for street racing, just people to clown with and maybe go down to the track in Litchfield or Wild Horse. Anyone know where I'd be welcomed?
Sponsored

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
The few I’ve seen haven’t been responsive so I just gave up. I am further south though in Maricopa, so maybe they assumed it wasn’t worth their time to respond.

AlbertD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
@Vato

I have met Vato and his group at a few tracks in the area. Really great set of people who enjoy hanging out and are passionate about their mustangs.

OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
The few I’ve seen haven’t been responsive so I just gave up. I am further south though in Maricopa, so maybe they assumed it wasn’t worth their time to respond.
What groups and which social media platform?

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
@Vato

I have met Vato and his group at a few tracks in the area. Really great set of people who enjoy hanging out and are passionate about their mustangs.
Thx Albert

If any of you are interested in an all Mustang car club, we’re in the Phoenix area. We have a good 10 members and growing in just the Maricopa area. We’re 75 members strong. Look us up on Instagram as @band.of.stangs I can tell you more about us there and what it takes to join.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Thx Albert

If any of you are interested in an all Mustang car club, we’re in the Phoenix area. We have a good 10 members and growing in just the Maricopa area. We’re 75 members strong. Look us up on Instagram as @band.of.stangs I can tell you more about us there and what it takes to join.
Nice to see a strong community locally.
Sponsored