Sponsored

PHOENIX AZ

Ender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 B5 Blue Challenger Scat Pack
Anyone have a Magnaflow Catback (Street or Competition) for the Ecoboost Mustang? I really want to hear one in person before I decide on one.

The stock exhaust is bad so I'm really looking to upgrade. I'd like it to be louder but not obnoxious since it's my DD, and I'm not sure if the Competition is too loud or the Street too quiet.
Sponsored

OP
OP
mustangs

mustangs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Has anyone gotten X Plan along with 0% interest from a dealer in the greater PHX area? I'm hoping to get a good deal on one of the many Oxford White base GT 6M cars that are in the phx area. I've been following the inventory online and there are about 6 either on the lot or being delivered in June. Looking to buy around June/July. If I can get it OTD for under $30k with 0% I'd be pumped.

Choking_Victim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2018 A10 GT PP
pry depends OAC and length of term... That is if they will take PIN plus special financing. Call a few dealers and ask the stipulation or if they even offer 0%. Is under 30k OTD even possible with TTL? Best of luck.

OP
OP
mustangs

mustangs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
OP
OP
mustangs

mustangs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
I got hooked up with Tate the Internet sales manager at Chapman Ford. He seemed pretty straight up and not interested in the bull crap. He quoted me at 1.9% interest, at $250 under invoice ($450 below xplan) + the current $500 that's available on the GT. He said that Ford controlled the interest-rate and that the dealer could not set it. I'm wondering if that's true. He said that he only had 0% available on a certain vehicles right now. He said there would be no other hidden fees like the gas charge or doc fees or anything like that. Which I liked. The $2400 in tax is what kills me.

Sponsored

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
I got hooked up with Tate the Internet sales manager at Chapman Ford. He seemed pretty straight up and not interested in the bull crap. He quoted me at 1.9% interest, at $250 under invoice ($450 below xplan) + the current $500 that's available on the GT. He said that Ford controlled the interest-rate and that the dealer could not set it. I'm wondering if that's true. He said that he only had 0% available on a certain vehicles right now. He said there would be no other hidden fees like the gas charge or doc fees or anything like that. Which I liked. The $2400 in tax is what kills me.
They have "no city tax" if you drive out to Buckeye. Ford Jones

OP
OP
mustangs

mustangs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Nevermind I see now. It would save about $495 vs buying in Scottsdale.

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
Nevermind I see now. It would save about $495 vs buying in Scottsdale.
Yep. But I'm not sure how many they carry on the lot. They are a pretty small dealer. I ordered mine through them.

Sponsored

apex15stangPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Chandler, AZ

Noobtastic14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB ruby red
I'll be moving into the surprise area in October.

Looking forward to getting a feel for the local car shows in the area. I have the Ruby EB and a loud car audio car that I compete with.

-Drew

Zerobar78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT, PP
Name's Ben, just picked up a 15' Comp Orange GT w/PP and Recaro's in Glendale last week. Noob, make sure you stop by the Kmart/Mixteca cruise in sometime, most every Friday/Saturday night, I frequent there. 2nd Saturday of every month is Mustang night!

apex15stangPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I'm in South Chandler area, Alma School and the 202. 15 GT PP
I do mostly track days and autocross, and I'm currently running the Optima's search for the ultimate street car series in the GT class. I'm settled in and ready for it to cool down and start doing events in this area.
IMG_0207.jpg

Choking_Victim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2018 A10 GT PP
Nice I too am waiting for this heat to be over....what suspension set up are u running?
Sponsored

Last edited: