Pet cover?

vdngo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Van
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Anyone have any experience with pet covers? I have a 2019 GT and would really like to take the dog along on rides.
Sponsored

flarecz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Flare
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertible GT

flarecz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Flare
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertible GT
Must have even in a regular estate. Or a pet cage. These are the regulatory requirements here in Europe.

Sponsored

Jackismydog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Francois
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016 Convertible
If I would bring my dog, I would go with a rear seat delete and have it attached with a kit like Johnnybee showed us. That would be a win-win situation. Also I would modify the seat delete to make the bottom all at the same level to give the dog the possibility to rest lying on a correct position.

Last edited:

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
Must have even in a regular estate. Or a pet cage. These are the regulatory requirements here in Europe.
Absolutely agree. Any pets should be restrained in any vehicle but I imagine here in North America that it is few and far between. I don't even really like carrying anything large in the interior of any vehicle that potentially can become launched in an accident.

flarecz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Flare
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Convertible GT
Going back to the pet cover, any other options or ideas? I still have not decided what to buy to protect the car from dog's claws

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
Going back to the pet cover, any other options or ideas? I still have not decided what to buy to protect the car from dog's claws
I’d say you’re either doing the covers or the seat delete. The rear seat cushions are pretty easy to take out so that you can do a nice job of getting the covers nicely fitted.
Sponsored