Sponsored

Performance Package 2 details?

mjr1989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Now that dealers are accepting orders, any word on the PP2? I'm ready to pull the trigger at my dealer on an order for an '18 GTPP, but before I do, I want to know what the PP2 entails. Anyone have any idea/info before I submit my order? My gut tells me that it will be a GT with upgraded brakes/suspension/tires(perhaps from the GT350). If that's the case, I want to order the PP2 option instead, but I'm awaiting further details.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Seatown Stang

HereWeGo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Now that dealers are accepting orders, any word on the PP2? I'm ready to pull the trigger at my dealer on an order for an '18 GTPP, but before I do, I want to know what the PP2 entails. Anyone have any idea/info before I submit my order? My gut tells me that it will be a GT with upgraded brakes/suspension/tires(perhaps from the GT350). If that's the case, I want to order the PP2 option instead, but I'm awaiting further details.
So far this is all we know.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87257
re3re.PNG

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
[MENTION=6363]Topnotch[/MENTION] already confirmed in another thread this morning that it will come with Michelin sport cup 2 tires.

TomcatDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic w/black stripes
Nobody knows except that extremely limited information in the order guide. It appears it is available in both base and premium, is MT only and you can't get a black painted roof. Anything else is pretty much best guess.
Sponsored