Sponsored

Performance Pack sub-forum

benni302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red PP GT
Is there a Performance Pack sub-forum? I've noticed on most of the mustang forums that there are sub-forums for specific packages/special editions but nothing really for those of us with the PP. I know it's not a special edition but i like to think i paid extra for it's uniqueness lol:clap2:
Sponsored

SF-2015 GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO Recaros
I think you just started one...

OP
OP

benni302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red PP GT
OP
OP

benni302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red PP GT

Sponsored

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
I mean, it was listed as most likely to be more collectible over the 50th anniversary package.....

https://autos.yahoo.com/news/10-future-collectible-cars-to-buy-and-hold-now-205028393.html

That article is a joke (and I don't expect my LE to be worth but a margin more than similar equipped gt later). They don't realize that all le's are PP. So PP=PP. Le= PP+. That was written by someone who is obviously not an enthusiast.

That said, I think PP % on this forum are higher than in wild. Same for GT. Same for problems. Mainly because of the higher %age of enthusiasts who go seeking more information than a magazine blurb gives.

OP
OP

benni302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red PP GT
Calm down everyone, geez- lol. I was being sarcastic about the yahoo article in case you couldn't tell so don't get your panties in a wad....just thought it would be nice to have a specific place to converse about PP upgrades, issues etc. If this doesn't suit you then you don't have to comment or agree.

Last edited:

robb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
I know this...the PP car feels way way better than the regular car. Body much tighter because of the extra bracing, brakes stop better, less body roll, torsion rear end lays down power in corners better, front link components are better, shocks better, and the list goes on and on. You can't beat it for the $2500 more.

OP
OP

benni302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red PP GT
I know this...the PP car feels way way better than the regular car. Body much tighter because of the extra bracing, brakes stop better, less body roll, torsion rear end lays down power in corners better, front link components are better, shocks better, and the list goes on and on. You can't beat it for the $2500 more.
I agree- definitely worth the extra $$

Sponsored

RobBaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost, 6 speed, Performance Package in RR
PP, and it comes with a 4 banger as well :headbang:

grecoan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT performance package
Rims alone are worth it never mind the brembo's, and the 3.73 rear love My PP GT

OP
OP

benni302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red PP GT
Rims alone are worth it never mind the brembo's, and the 3.73 rear love My PP GT
First time in a long time, have had 6 mustangs, that i love the stock rims. Although, i did love the 19" Brembo pack wheels on our 2011 GT just not the color.

grecoan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT performance package
First time in a long time, have had 6 mustangs, that i love the stock rims. Although, i did love the 19" Brembo pack wheels on our 2011 GT just not the color.

yea same besides them be a little heavy and mad expensive to replace tires I would not change them ever...

OP
OP

benni302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red PP GT
yea same besides them be a little heavy and mad expensive to replace tires I would not change them ever...
I'll be switching to Cooper Zeon RS-3s when the time comes to change tires. Went thru 1 set of those on our 11' and had just put on another set when we traded it in for the S550, very pleased w their performance. The stock Perellis only lasted 18k miles on that car and i replaced the Coopers at 65k miles. And yes, i know they're not a summer tire but if they're good enough to run on a Roush then they're good enough for me!
Sponsored